Author Topic: Congratulations to England & Scotland.  (Read 905 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Congratulations to England & Scotland.
« on: March 04, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »
Good to see Scotland winning last night.  Seems the new Manager may be inspiring them.
Congratulations to England, first half not so good, second half great, when they seemed to get the mixture just right.
Glad to see that the crowd stopped booing Terry and got behind the whole team. I cannot believe they would start booing, that must have affected the whole team moral in the first half.
Did anyone notice that Rooney was the only one in the team that did not sing the National Anthem?  I suppose he does not know the words
:D

Offline Woodies

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 12:11:18 PM »
Was not previously a big 'believer' of the Lampard and Gerrard can't play together forum, but after Lampard was replaced at half time by Carrick, Gerrard then had a 'free' role, and was involved in every good England move. Both Lampard and Gerrard, like to get forward as often as possible, and without either playing the holding midfield role (that Carrick played) this leaves us dangerously exposed to fast counter attacks. Obviously something that Cappello will be reviewing today no doubt. Jacqui i'm not really bothered if Rooney does'nt sing the National Anthem, as long as he continues his current good form, he is on fire at the moment, and it augers well for the world cup hopefully.

Offline Lynn Hurst

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 20:34:07 PM »
And what about Crouchy, why don't they ever start with him in the team, bet hes pretty scary to the opposition. 8):D. Hoping to be in Calis when the world cup starts, is there any bars that will be showing it. :)Lynn

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 20:46:31 PM »
Loads of Bars will be showing the Footie, you will be able to take your pick.
You will see all the notice boards outside the bars letting you know the times the matches will be on.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf