Author Topic: Calis Carnival in the News  (Read 2742 times)

Offline ronzeus

Calis Carnival in the News
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 12:10:35 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cheers

With comments like that crabbit should go home!!

He has.[^]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 13:38:49 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by terrie

is this our very own crabbit? If so, so glad he's not around much anymore,:-\:-\,

No, it isn't. Why do people condemn others at a stroke? For the information of all who want to accuse without caring to have any facts, anyone can write c.rabbit, and take it from me, our Crabbit supported local charities in the Calis area with hard cash. Maybe you need to hear that before attacking someone without any reason at all.

If you all gave as much as he has, you'd maybe earn the right to make malicious (and libellous) assumptions about people. He always asked that I never did one of my 'thank you for the donation' posts when he supported CBF good causes, and you've made me betray that now :-\

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 14:29:48 PM »
I also saw the similarity between c.rabbit and Crabbit. So I used the Search facility at the top of the main page to check on anything on "carnival" that had been posted by member "Crabbit". I found that he had been entirely supportive of the great efforts made Peter, Chrissey, and friends. It took me all of two minutes. A pity some other people don't have as much time on their hands as I do so that they could do a little bit checking before making uninformed smears.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 15:21:05 PM »
We are aware that it cannot be Crabbit from the site. As far as we know he was not in Turkey to even see the Carnival let alone comment on it and like Keith says, he has been always been supportive of the Carnival.

We have no idea who c.rabbit is - perhaps someone is being a bit vindictive and hiding behind someone else's pseudonym - perhaps   this may flush him or her out.  It is all getting rather tedious, this is not the first time this has happened and it certainly won't be the last. It is a real shame as a lot of hard work goes into organising all of the Carnival events by a lot of people, Turks, British, German and Russsian and I feel very embarrassed for them  because of these negative comments.

Offline terrie

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2010, 15:28:16 PM »
apologies mr crabbit :-\

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 15:32:41 PM »
One thing people will know about Crabbit is that if he didn't like something he is the most likely person in the membership to come straight here and say it under his own name! He'd never even think of posting something under a made up name. That is why some of the people in this very topic have posted negative things about him today - they didn't like his no nonsense 'tell it like I see it' way on CBF. No sugaring the pill :D Perhaps they are happier reading the underhand whispers of spineless and nameless people? Who knows.

One thing is for certain, these losers who make these negative comments on the newspaper website do it for the attention. They generally don't show up on the social radar in "real life" so this is the alternative.

If anyone has anything negative or critical to say about the carnival let's have it, right here - you are entitled to your opinions so post them here, we'll need your name though.

Enough of giving them any attention, ignore their racist (Jews?? Why Jews!!) oops ranting of these cockroaches. The carnival is what we should be supporting with our inches (column inches) and it is time to draw a line under it.

So here goes...

IT
______

Yep, that worked ok.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 17:37:52 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

One thing people will know about Crabbit is that if he didn't like something he is the most likely person in the membership to come straight here and say it under his own name! He'd never even think of posting something under a made up name. That is why some of the people in this very topic have posted negative things about him today - they didn't like his no nonsense 'tell it like I see it' way on CBF. No sugaring the pill :D Perhaps they are happier reading the underhand whispers of spineless and nameless people? Who knows.

I do miss him for the very reasons you state:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf