Author Topic: Cittlembik  (Read 3311 times)

Offline scorcher

Cittlembik
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 09:54:57 AM »
The trick here is to take them by surprise when they start "shadowing " you and take them by their hand and take them round with you ! They soon get the message....! Works a treat !

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Cittlembik
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 10:44:24 AM »
There is a lady's clothes shop opposite carrefour that has an assistant that follows on your heels.  Lottie loves the shop, but i always feel like I've done something wrong and certainly don't feel comfortable looking around the rails...[:(!]

Offline scouser2

Cittlembik
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »
The wife hates Migros, because she feels she is always being watched by the security men. I told her she was paranoid, but when my dad was here for a month he commented that he thought Marie was being followed.(Must have heard her scouse accent  ;))

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Cittlembik
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 10:31:37 AM »
i think this is just a cultural thing... some naionalities including some turks like to have a assistant shadowing them ready to assist at any momment. most brits feel it as a space invasion.
if you learn the turkish for ....just looking! they normally leave you alone and let you get on with it.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 21:16:51 PM »
I was in a clothes shop last week with my three teenage sons and it was really funny as we all got individually man-marked by sales staff!  Strangely, my wife got left alone!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Cittlembik
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 21:46:23 PM »
It isn't just a Turkish thing. I was followed round Morrisons by a woman who never left my trolley from beginning to end. It was really unnerving, till I remembered I'd brought the wife with me.

Offline mikrik

Cittlembik
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 20:10:27 PM »
It's really great. There's one on the main street where the assistant thinks if she can flirt with the man he'll buy something for his wife. I never buy anything but the flirting is nice since I'm over 60 : :):D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf