Author Topic: Burglar Problem!  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Tons Of Fun

Burglar Problem!
« on: October 17, 2010, 15:05:05 PM »
Last night my friend jamie's house has been robbed by burglars:/ she told me that she was just out in calis only for 2 hours then when she came back her villa's window was broken n her safe in bedroom n every valuable things was gone!Then she said she called police n all they ve done is make a report about the incident

in last weeks this kind of things started to happen to too many peoples, anyone has suggestions to stop this being happen?

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Burglar Problem!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 15:42:35 PM »
Well, it sounds like she has not got window bars, that might help, following a similar problem we have fitted a new metal front door, security cameras and an alarm. Sad I know.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Burglar Problem!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 16:20:59 PM »
Have to agree with Rimms.  The places around us that have been burgled all had no window bars, alarms etc.,  Thieves will always look for the easy places to break in, so make it as difficult as possible for them.  B.&.Q. sell Burglar Alarms (run by battery) with a free personal alarm for only £20.00.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Burglar Problem!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 17:35:06 PM »
Allowing a return to the days when the Turkish police would batter these scumbags senseless would be my suggestion. Repeat offenders were very rare.

Offline Tons Of Fun

Burglar Problem!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 19:19:54 PM »
yup she has not got window bars i told her already to get bars on her windows  n a good quality alarm so she will be in safe i think
she has a private garden aswell,thinking that she will get a german sheppard dog for to protect the house so that should work  :)

Offline Tons Of Fun

Burglar Problem!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 19:27:01 PM »
and one more thing..if you have a facebook account never put a status on about going out somewhere for example;(jack is going to calis now n will cum bk in 5 hours so wait! lol )

so people will be knowing that you are not home n they will do what they do with no worry about are you home or not

so from now on, i'm at home, with a knife, and a hungry alligator lol x

Offline peecee

Burglar Problem!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 15:37:59 PM »
I know Calis is much bigger than Uzumlu but has anyone thought of setting up a community watch?  Perhaps for different areas of Calis?  It's been very succesful in Uzumlu, with the help of the Jandarma, and our burglary rate has dropped considerably. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf