Author Topic: Hello, good evening and welcome  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Talk Turkey

Hello, good evening and welcome
« on: March 09, 2005, 23:19:42 PM »
 :) Hello everyone and thanks to all who post messages and information one these message boards (Isn't the Internet a wondeful thing?) The messages have provided a wealth of information to assit my wife and I with the many decisions faced by prospective property buyers. Suffice it to say we took the plunge in May of last year and bought a place in Ovacik. We're coming out to stay for the first time in April and are really looking forward to having the time to get to know the area and people. Keep up the good work kind regards TT

Offline Hazel

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 23:33:19 PM »
Welcome on board TT hope you enjoy your new home.

Hazel

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 23:44:05 PM »
Hello TT
Welcome to the forum. Hope your first stay in your new place is an enjoyable one.
Anne

Offline Orange

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 10:29:54 AM »
Hi and Welcome - Have a good time on your visit in April

Offline kanga

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 13:20:12 PM »
welcome TT ,have a great time in april,happy holidays

Offline xanadu

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 19:40:41 PM »
Welocme to our forum and well done on the purchase. We hope you will be very happy with it .

Offline lindi

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 20:11:53 PM »
Hi TT

Welcome to the forum.  We have just bought a place in Ovacik and are off to furnish it first 2 weeks in April.  We bought through Orka.  Where's your place?  

Hope you have a great holiday.

Best Wishes

lindi & Colin  :)

Offline Talk Turkey

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 22:13:21 PM »
Lindi thanks for you wishes. We're up behind the Kings Arms (Next to Kings Estate agents) We bought from Nicolas Esatates. Have you decided where you are going to buy your goods from? This forum has some good suggestions :)

Offline lindi

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 22:55:08 PM »
Hi TT

I think we will probably start with Erun Spot as everyone seems to recommend them and we will generally look around at other places.  We are going for 2 weeks so that we don't have to rush into things and so hopefully we should get sorted. Have you furnished your place?  If so please let me know of any tips!  Did you rent your place out last year?  If you did we would be interested to know how it went as we are hoping to rent ours this year - part of the time anyway when we and the family are'nt using it.
lindi & Colin 8)

Offline Talk Turkey

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2005, 13:15:47 PM »
Lindi & Colin. Yes Erun Spot is a good starting point. I've sent an email to you both. I suggest it would probably be better to communicate via that meduim. Kind regards TT :)
quote:
Originally posted by lindi

Hi TT

I think we will probably start with Erun Spot as everyone seems to recommend them and we will generally look around at other places.  We are going for 2 weeks so that we don't have to rush into things and so hopefully we should get sorted. Have you furnished your place?  If so please let me know of any tips!  Did you rent your place out last year?  If you did we would be interested to know how it went as we are hoping to rent ours this year - part of the time anyway when we and the family are'nt using it.
lindi & Colin 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf