Author Topic: Hand Luggage.  (Read 1201 times)

Offline doubletwo

Hand Luggage.
« on: August 21, 2011, 17:07:39 PM »
I have been trying to find if we can put an unopened bag of boiled sweets we bought in Tescos into our hand luggage. Also we have bought two small cartons of pringles we want to take through as well. You know, the ones they charge you about £2.50 on the plane.
Does anyone know if you can take these items in hand luggage? Also has anyone travelled with Thomas Cook recently.If so was there any in flight entertainment as I heard there is'nt.
Thank You.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hand Luggage.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 17:13:14 PM »
Yes you can. I shall move this as it is not a question about Calis  :)

On my most recent TC flight, the only in flight entertainment was from the cabin crew, who didn't shut up for the whole flight, keeping everyone awake bitching about each other.

Offline doubletwo

Hand Luggage.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 17:38:21 PM »
Thanks for that Keith.There is nothing worse than taking something in your hand luggage that you think will be ok,then have it taken away.These custom people need to be more careful to.One idiot pulled my camera apart and when I went to use it there was a bloody great scratch on the lens.Cost me £110 to get a new one put in.           I think we might have to make sure the ipods are fully charged when we get on board TC flights from now on.Must be murder if you have kids and no entertainment for them on board.Cannot see the reason for stopping it.ridiculous.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hand Luggage.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 17:45:58 PM »
Luckily when it comes to kids, we have one great reader and one great sleeper :D

Offline DianeT

Hand Luggage.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 21:28:31 PM »
In July Thomas Cook flight to dalaman left manchester at 17.45 no entertainment, coming back flight left dalaman 02.30 entertainment was on, a bit stupid really as most people just want to sleep on night flights.  We had sweets and nuts in our hand luggage no problems at all.

Offline DianaJ

Hand Luggage.
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 21:31:58 PM »
Entertainment on board Thomas Cook depends on plane size as we had no entertainment on way out from belfast this year but we did on the return as it was a bigger plane ( you know the ones I mean 2 seats 4 seats 2 seats across not good at the exact model of planes)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf