Author Topic: Black tinsel  (Read 2533 times)

Offline grizabella

Black tinsel
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 07:16:42 AM »
Its for New Year.Should have known I would open the flood gates for all the comediens out there!Worth the post!Still looking for the stuff though.So if anyone out there has a suggestion.........sensible ones this time please.......I'd be very grateful.Thanks for the laugh.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Black tinsel
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 08:37:02 AM »
Have a look around the Xmas Fayre on Sunday there will be loads tinsel and decs there.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Black tinsel
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 10:26:47 AM »
According to their latest mag, Kipa now have Christmas decs in stock, but couldn't see black in their pic of tinsel, maybe just an omission on their part

Offline The Crinklies

Black tinsel
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 16:17:15 PM »
Hi Grizabella, if you go up the road opposite Fethiye PTT and walk almost up to the one-way system, there is a shop on the right hand side selling Christmas decorations. I saw some black baubles & black candles today, although I don't recall if there was black tinsel. Might be worth a visit though if you are unable to get any at the Christmas Fair on Sunday.

Offline grizabella

Black tinsel
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 07:55:14 AM »
Bought the baubles there the other day but no tinsel.Celia suggested black feather boas and someone else suggested the trimming you put on clothes etc.Can get that in the wool shop opposite the fish market so got 2 great suggestions to work on if there is no tinsel at the Fayre on Sunday.Thanks to all who helped.x

Offline grizabella

Black tinsel
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 07:30:51 AM »
BiG THANKS (sorry for the capitals Scunner) to Iris who  found,and kept, a load of black tinsel at the Christmas fayre,for me.You are a star!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Black tinsel
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 14:39:57 PM »
Well worth all the hard work Eddie if only for the fact that you got your black tinsel. Yeah!! Just red shoes to get now for Carol. lol.xx

Offline booo

Black tinsel
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 19:57:53 PM »
There was black tinsel for sale in the card shop by the Culture Centre, loads of other colours too  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf