Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Frump

Hello
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 22:24:57 PM »

Hi Tayged,like you I'm also new to the forum,we have a place in Altinkum but hope to visit Calis and surrounding area someday.Lots of good info on the site so have a good read.

Frump.

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Hello
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 17:28:46 PM »
Welcome.. Ahh Altinkum that was my first holiday in Turkey back in 89/90, I bet its changed a bit.

Offline n/a

• deleted
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 10:01:55 AM »
Hi and welcome to the Forum, enjoy your holiday here. I know of a great new bar opening that you may like to visit !!!!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hello
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 10:17:43 AM »
Welcome! Get yourselves down to the Forum bar one night and I'm sure you will 'bump'[:o)] into a few of us!

Stoop:D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 10:18:30 AM by stoop »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hello
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 18:29:36 PM »
Dipps,

Thanks for the offer. I might just take you (and your other half) up on that one day!

Stoop

Offline tayged

Hello
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 09:20:08 AM »
Just managed to get back to check the forum and am really chuffed with the lovely replies from everyone.  We haven't had a family holiday in the sun before and we are all really looking forward to the break.  The Forum Bar is definitely on my list, and Stoop, I'll make sure I get you that Birthday Drink.  You'll know who we are, my husband is pretty tall and I'll be the palest person in Turkey for sure!!!  Me and the sun don't get on too well which I'm a tad worried about cos I gather it's gonna be pretty hot.  Not going to bother with sun block, thought I'd just bring a mac.  It's funny though, went to Greece years ago, it was about 100 degrees but it didn't seem it.  For some reason holiday sunshine seems different to when it's hot at home.  Anyway, best go this is meant to be for quick replies!  Ooops. xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf