Author Topic: Uzumlu White Boxer Dog  (Read 2552 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Uzumlu White Boxer Dog
« on: October 03, 2012, 16:02:39 PM »
As reported on CBF in the Uzumlu Forum the white boxer dog is now with Serkan, she has been diagnosed 4th stage leukemia and is quite ill maybe a few months to live, the owner has given us permission to seek medication and find a new home.

Serkan wants to do a blood transfusion tomorrow if we can find a suitable dog which I think we are confident of doing, this will hopefully prolong her life a little longer but certainly make her more comfortable for the time she has left.

We will then need a carer to see her through the rest of her life, if you are that caring person that can see her through the last chapter of her life please let us know asap

Serkan is doing the blood transfusion tomorrow at 1pm (we have just found a suitable dog) he is doing this free of charge and any further medication will be met by Animal Aid.

Thank you all for your support.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 17:14:16 PM by tinkerman »

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Re: Uzumlu White Boxer Dog
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 16:42:36 PM »
Oh I really hope someone gives her a loving home for what remains of her life.  She needs love, warmth and peace.  Sadly it wont be for long.  I really can't  be that person seeing as this house is ruled by 6 dogs (one being a total primadonna).  She wouldn't get peace here, that's for sure. 

Many Thanks to Serkan for what he is doing.  Top bloke!!!!!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 13:24:17 PM »
The blood testing was done and all was well, the blood transfusion has now taken place and we should see an improvement very soon in the dog  :)
She will be staying at Serkans this week and then we will need a carer for a beautiful girl who is only three years old and deserves a second chance in life  :)

Please let us know if you can help  ;)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 03:33:30 AM »
The latest reports suggest she is improving slowly  :) we are still looking for a permanent home for her  :) preferably somewhere not too noisy

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 14:12:08 PM »
The poor dog passed away this morning :(, many thanks to Serkan and all who helped in trying to make a better life for her, at least it is in a better place now than last week.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 14:24:28 PM »
Awwww, poor little perisher.   Its so sad, but she was so ill.  At least she had some comfort and care in her last days.  RIP little girl and many thanks to Serkan.

Offline cobbydalers

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 17:07:55 PM »
We saw her yesterday afternoon and although she looked desperately ill she had a peaceful aura about her.She knew she was getting the best care and love possible, night night God bless little Sissy x

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 20:02:20 PM »
Perhaps should let the owners know that she is in a better place :( I am sure that He would like to know  :)If I was around I would do this . Calvin

Offline grizabella

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 07:18:26 AM »
She's now happy and free from pain  in Rainbow Valley,and you can rest easy now,knowing she died being loved and cared for.R.I.P Sissy x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf