Author Topic: Cycling Holidays in Turkey  (Read 1550 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Cycling Holidays in Turkey
« on: April 24, 2013, 15:21:46 PM »
As many of you know Serkan our trusted vet is doing a sponsored cycle ride for Animal Aid in June, he is tagging onto a cycling holiday route with many others, possibly myself :o, the route actually starts at Dalaman, and goes all the way to Olympus and we pick it up in Fethiye.

The company that runs these cycling holidays are www.eye4cycling.com

if there are are any other people who fancy the challenge and want to tag along, the more the merrier and the cheaper it gets  :)  ;) 8)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: Cycling Holidays in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 15:25:05 PM »
http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/animal_aid_charity/sponsored_cycle_ride_50908.0.html

Serkan has already racked up many sponsors from his surgery alone, we have many other people asking for forms  :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 09:10:09 AM »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 18:25:14 PM »
Just had this note from Belinda who is part organiser for the trip - Belinda de Leeuw

Hi Andy,
 I was suppose to come back to you regarding the cycling week. Sorry we are over our head in work. Serkan told Raymond that there are more people interested in this week? But I haven't had any phone calls or emails.. As we left my details at Serkan.
 Costs for this week 2 until 8 June, full board (except resting day in Kas, and excluding own drinks at accommodations), follow car, luggage transport, cycling guide, snack and drinks on the way, hotels/bungalows 6 nights. And transfer back from Adrasan to Fethiye on June 8.
 Will be 500 euro pp. ( based on 2 persons per room) Single supplement is 75 euro. From that amount 100 TL will go anyway to AA. People can go on their own bikes, if they are suitable, gears etc.. Otherwise they can rent a bike from us. for 70 euro. These are all reduced prices. Would be nice if there would be people joining Serkan

So if any of you intrepid cyclists out there fancy a getaway for a week and want to earn a bit dosh for charity please come and join us, if not you could always sponsor us :D  ;)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 18:26:57 PM »
For a photo impression of this Trans Lykia, see the Trans Lykia albums on https://www.facebook.com/Eye4cycling For all you sponsors out there, we will place daily updates and pictures during this week on our facebook page. So come on cyclists, take the challenge and join Serkan!

8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf