Author Topic: Hiya new member  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hiya new member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2005, 22:34:11 PM »
Hi Keith,

Sorry to say this but we have been told also by Infinity Express Estate - that Palm Beach properties are leasehold.  It also quite clearly states on Infinity's website - that the properties are in fact 50 meters from the beach in Calis.   It does not state on the website however, that the properties are leasehold.   We have seen the literature on this project - and they do state that the properties are leasehold.  We are not sure who the builder is - but it seems to be a project close the hearts of Infinity.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hiya new member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 22:55:09 PM »
Hi Keith,

I have just been on the website again and I have emailed them direct - just asking if the Palm Beach project is Leasehold or Freehold - I did not mention the reason for my interest - see what comes back....  I took the chance again of checking all their projects and they all stated that 'ownership' was 'freehold'.  The one that did not state anything at all was 'Palm Beach'.   The latter projects on the website I do not believe have been put into motion yet.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hiya new member
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2005, 08:11:49 AM »
I suppose we could be talking about 2 complexes by the name of Palm Beach - but the original (Nicholas) one isn't leasehold or 50m from the beach.

Scunner

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Hiya new member
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 17:30:23 PM »
Hi there,

Had a reply from Infinity - and this was their reply

"Our Palm Beach project is actually sharehold of the whole plot.  You will share ownership of the plot with the other apartment owners."

Not quite sure how this will fare - but thatis all they said.....
Kirby

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf