Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1756 times)

Offline jj

• Manchester, UK
Hello everyone
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 20:30:47 PM »
Hi Linda warm welcome to the forum, have a great holiday! Julie

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Hello everyone
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 21:10:21 PM »
Hi and a very warm welcome to the Forum.......six years...criminals don't wait that long for parole!  enjoy every second. :)

Offline wickwilly

Hello everyone
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 22:10:43 PM »
Welcome Linda, I hope you enjoy Calis and this forum.

WW

Offline LindaW

Hello everyone
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »
Hi Ya,

Sorry keep looking at the website and didn't think any one had replied and just ntice that i have 12 thought i'd done it all wrong! just getting to grips with this now.

Just had an email from the owners this morning with our transfer details etc they have been so nice and helpful to deal with and are going to contact us with some recommendations before we leave (2 weeks today!!!

don't feel too sorry for me when i say we haven't been on holiday for 6 years that is with the youngsters, son and daughter have gone abroad with friends so we managed to get away at the same time on our own me and my partner Paul managed a week last year in Madeira and a week in may this year to the Algarve.

But really looking forward to our family one in Turkey, the pictures that i have seen of the villa look fantastic.

Linda

quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Welcome Linda,

and congratulations, you have posted in the right place  :)

Lissa Park is lovely, well chosen. After six years a holiday anywhere would be good, but I suspect you might find Calis Beach to be everything your last holiday in Spain wasn't  :)

Scunner

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf