Author Topic: New member  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Joan Wem

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 16:50:52 PM »
Hi Phil, yes Infinity are building everywhere in Kemer.  We are block A with 19 Villas, then there is block B with 14 villas and block C with 14 villas.  They are also doing a block D but I dont know where it is and 22 apartments near here but again I dont know where exactly.  Are u pleased with Infinity?  we have been very pleased with them had a few little problems but I am sure we would have the same or more with any other builder.  All in all we think they been very good.  Our villa in Hisaranu was with Nicholas Homes but we certainly got more with Infinity.  Hope u r as happy as we are. Joan

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 09:48:10 AM »
hi joan and welcome to the CBF

Offline phil green

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 14:55:41 PM »
hi joan; we have been very pleased with infinty up to now but are apartment is not ready untill next may,we have done the deal fully furnished!! just hope everything goes ok. do infinty usually finish there building plans on time? phil

Offline Joan Wem

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 17:16:31 PM »
Hi Phil, As I said before we have been quite happy with Infinity but I am afraid they dont tend to be on time with their completion dates.  We were supposed to have our villa on June 1st 2005 and we moved in on August 21st 2005 and B block was not finished on time even though it was about 95% finished. I would just say to you be prepared that it might not be fully completed and then you wont be so upset.  But I am sure it will all be worth it in the end. An apartment is a bit different to a villa but the few problems we did have when we moved in were sorted out straight away by Infinity.  Sorry to be a bit negative but I think it's its better to know that it might not be finished then you can't be so disappointed, and if it is completed obviously you will be very happy!!!

Offline phil green

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 22:27:13 PM »
thanks joan i better not book the flights then ha ha ha!!! i look foward to speeking to you in the future. phil

Offline scareylady

• Yes, she is...
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 09:21:53 AM »
Hi Joan, welcome to the forum

Lesley

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf