Author Topic: Bus from Fethiye to Alanya  (Read 2301 times)

Offline rosie10

• CHRIS AND SUE SMITH
« on: November 20, 2007, 18:01:27 PM »
I understand that there is a bus from Fethiye to Alanya.  Does anyone know approx how long it takes for the journey, how much it is, does it run everyday and does it make a lot of stops on the way or just stop at various towns en route.  I would want to go from Fethiye to Side.
Sorry to ask so many questions!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member

Offline apollo

Bus from Fethiye to Alanya
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 06:15:41 AM »
The bus from Fethiye to Alanya will be one of the big coaches. I don't know which companies do that route, unless another member can answer that you will have to go to the otogar to find out. These coaches only stop in towns which means the first stop after Fethiye will be Antalya (it does stop for a tea break for 15mins at Bekciler, about an hour out of Fethiye.

The journey from From Fethiye to Antalya takes about 3 1/2 hours and costs about 20 lira. I don't know the cost of the full journey or the  stops it makes from Antalya to Alanya but I suspect it will stop at Manavgat  and Side. Antalya to Side is about 1 hours.

The alternative is to catch the small buses. The first one Fethiye to Antalya (4hours) and costs 14 lira this bus stops and picks up en-route. Change buses at Antalya otogar for another local bus to Side.

The bus companies at Fethiye otogar will be able to give you the full information.

I will be at Antalya otogar this week-end if I remember I will find out the times of the local buses to Side.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 06:26:37 AM by apollo »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf