Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 2049 times)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Hello all
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 20:29:15 PM »
Hi,Let me extend a warm welcome,dont normally get into this type of thing,but your intro name fascinated me.How do you pronounce it? or dont you. If your hubby is a bit wary on the driving watch out for the quad bike safari/s,and the noise is horrendous.have a happy holiday.Make sure you go down to Gemiler beach,slowly!!

Offline numbumnumone

Hello all
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 20:36:38 PM »
ha ha thanks. numb bum num(ber) one! 4 of us in our house and we all end up with numb bums from sitting surfing the net when we really should be on the Wii fit! And I am number one in our house so...
Yeah, heard the quads are a bit of a pain - they are pretty dangerous in my mind and have seen a couple of nasty accidents on them, so we just tell our two lads = "no way!" Hopefully our villa is slightly away from the main road through, so noise shouldn't be too bad. Kayakoy old boy kindly gave me a bit of info about villa jasmine, says it is slightly off the beaten track compared to rest of village = but that suits me fine tbh.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Hello all
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 06:32:22 AM »
Hi,thanks for the explanation.I did ask a friend of mine where your villa was.She knows it well and gave me a similar answer as KKOB.On the edge of the village were her words and around the outside away from the through road and I think on a little of the raised sections near the edge of the valley.As such the car is a must.Have a good hol.Jon

Offline numbumnumone

Hello all
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 18:56:49 PM »
Thanks for that Jon. We don't mind walking, so as long its just a pleasant stroll to get to the main road for dolmus we will be ok  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf