Author Topic: Management Company  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Mr. Tibbs

Management Company
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 13:33:15 PM »
Thanks for your interest.  I have emailed sunnyd and am also emailing Orange to see if they actually offer a pre-season clean at a cost.  I would add though, that I get my quite large house cleaned every week and the laundry done for the same as I pay Orange just to clean my 3 bedroom duplex.[?]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Management Company
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 14:42:17 PM »
They need to make a profit you know  :)

Offline Orange

Management Company
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 07:42:14 AM »
Hi

Our PM price has been same since we have started.
£150 was the price including the free pre-season clean and post season chechk & lockup.

We have now only axed the free pre-season clean. But we still offer it at a standart clean charge.

To maintain the quality of our services we have made this decision.

It s a business & we have look forward...

Thank you

PS Our Competitive transfer prices for 2010 will be published on our website soon...

Offline Mr. Tibbs

Management Company
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 13:23:28 PM »
I appreciate that they need to make a profit, but I am paying top dollar for a cleaner in my house in the U.K. and know for a fact that the salaries there are dismal in comparison, so someone is making a very large profit and probably at the cost of the cleaners. :o

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Management Company
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 14:14:55 PM »
Mt Tibbs, I too am an orange customer but I can't understand what you are saying about the prices, if you were not happy at the prices then you shouldn't have signed up with them. I have always found them well priced and provided good service.

I certainly din't know that my pre season clean was "free" I was lead to beleive it was included in the price. Now that I know it was "free" it makes it easier to compare the service they provide with other possible suppliers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf