Author Topic: Stomach ulcer cure - eat as many curries as u want  (Read 1933 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Stomach ulcer cure - eat as many curries as u want
« on: July 18, 2010, 14:25:18 PM »
Hi there

message on behalf of a friend who requires 6 packets of Peto or is that Pepto Bismol.

It is available in liquid or tablet form but packet form easier for transporting.

All costs reimbursed

I can collect or it can be dropped off at the Mozaik Bahce restaurant.

Thank you someone - if you can bring soon please post here or contact me through my profile

Thank you in advance  :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 21:30:10 PM by nichola »

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 17:09:33 PM »
done.   (see you next week) xxx

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 17:53:04 PM »
thank you pookie  :)- its part of a little known but proven cure combined with the right anti biotics for stomach ulcers.

I'll ask my friend to explain and then I can post it here for those who suffer. Nothing at all to do with spicy food or all the other myths. Recently covered in a documentary on the BBC...

See you next week  8)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 21:33:05 PM »
Stomach ulcers can become a thing of the past: as promised info on how to cure stomach ulcers with anti biotics and pepto bismol

Read the full article here
http://www.hardydiagnostics.com/articles/Barry-Marshall-H.pylori2.pdf

Here is an extract
It is now known that H. pylori is the most common cause of ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, accounting for up to 90% of duodenal ulcers and up to 80% of gastric ulcers. Infected persons also have a 2- to 6-fold increased risk of developing mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma, and gastric cancer compared with uninfected persons.

TREATMENT
At the present time, the CDC guidelines recommend that H. pylori infection be treated only in persons who have ulcers and not dyspepsia (stomach upset without an ulcer). It is difficult to kill the H. pylori because the place where they live in the lining of the stomach helps protect them from antibiotics.

Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin are commonly used for this purpose. Metronidazole may be substituted if the patient is allergic to penicillin. Levofloxacin or Bismuth compounds may also be used in stubborn or antibiotic resistant cases.

To be sure the infection is cleared, at least two effective antibiotics plus either an acid-lowering agent (proton-pump inhibitor or histamine H2 receptor blocker) or bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto-Bismol) are taken.

This is known as the commonly applied "triple therapy"; or sometimes "quadruple therapy" when bismuth is added. These medicines are all taken at the same time,

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf