Author Topic: open Letters to my cat  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Sue T

open Letters to my cat
« on: August 04, 2010, 08:10:27 AM »
Dear Fluffy (not her real name to protect her identity)

Will you please refrain from bringing those cute six legged creatures with claws and that interesting curly tail onto our balcony and even into the house!  You might think it is fun, but twice in as many weeks is too much. After all you have two canine siblings who are not as bright as you, but love to play with your catches, which at times you even have the generosity to give to them.
So this is to say enough is enough and if you have to catch them could they please be the black variety and not these reputedly more virulent pale variety.

Don't forget we forgave the surprising arrival of the viper in the loo last year but if this behaviour continues you may find  the excessive hospitality you undeservingly receive will be severely curtailed.

With best wishes from your increasingly reluctant human host!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 21:02:27 PM by Sue T »

Offline Firo

open Letters to my cat
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 08:27:07 AM »
:D:D:D:D:D

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
open Letters to my cat
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 08:47:24 AM »
ROFL!

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
open Letters to my cat
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 08:48:27 AM »
Fluffy may wish to have all the attention for herself which is why she is so generous to her canine companions.

Offline Sue T

open Letters to my cat
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 21:29:17 PM »
Dearest Fluffy -noterrealname

This is to inform you that you are now under investigation for attempted fratricide, or reckless behaviour likely to endanger the lives of your nearest and dearest.

Now we know that you largely raised Tricky  - notisrealname -  after you stopped looking as if your tail was in the electric socket, and we know he thinks he is a cat -(when he isn't thinking he is a human), -  but his bird catching successes, even of my favourite little robins, do not warrant any attempts upon his life.
So in the meantime whilst you are on this probationary period please avoid the handling any more dangerous creatures.  We know that Tricky -notisrealname - is likely to avoid the snakes you seem to enjoy rolling and writhing upon as he jumped backwards from the last one you brought in, once he saw what it really was, but as he held one of your locusts for you despite being totally perplexed by the buzzing it made on the end of his mouth we feel we cannot rely upon him being wised up on those things with the stings in their tails!

With the expectation of exemplarary behaviour from now on

Your devoted slave
   no sorry  
  your sensible owner

oh I don't know
ds or so  

ds or so ??????????

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf