Author Topic: Letoonia  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Jenny

Letoonia
« on: April 05, 2009, 16:08:52 PM »
Hey everyone, I wondered if you could help. My Dad and his wife are staying in Letoonia, Fethiye in May for a week. I was wondering if there is a dolmus from fethiye centre to letoonia as the boat service that letoonia run finishes at 8pm and they want to go out in Fethiye a few nights. If not, does anyone know what sort of price a taxi would be?
Thanx!

Offline amca

Letoonia
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 16:50:40 PM »
If no one on here can help, it may be just as well to contact hotel ..... letoonia@letoonia.com, I think. I would wait for a couple of weeks before doing so because it is possible that it will be after easter before it is up and running.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Letoonia
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 19:07:50 PM »
We stayed over at Letoonia and we got a taxi a few times, it's not very far along the road and not expensive.   As far as I know there is no dolmus up to Letoonia.  However, once your Mum and Dad get there and eat their meals every night and have a few drinks, they may not want to go into Fethiye, which is why the Letoonia ferry stops so early.  Everyone is in the restaurants, bars or at the shows, as it's all inclusive people take advantage of that and don't go out at night and spend money.
Jacqui.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Letoonia
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 19:17:57 PM »
Jenny  - no dolmus, but taxis are quite cheap - and never a problem finding one !

Offline Jenny

Letoonia
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 20:33:46 PM »
Thanx for the advice everyone! I think thy will stay in the hotel most nights but want to go to fethiye for 1 evening at least.

Thanx

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Letoonia
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 08:54:30 AM »
Hi,everyone.There are dolmus to letoonia,The service is the one shown on the bus as karagozler to tasyaka.The price is 3tl.You have to point it out to the driver or he will stop at the boat yards near to the mediteran hotel.The bus has a tariff posted over his windscreen usually,which shows the extra charge to go there.Otherwise it is just 1.50tl the same as all other routes around fethiye.I understand the ferry to fethiye which in older brochures is shown as free,is now chargable at the rate of 5tl per head, unless it has changed for 2009.good luck

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Letoonia
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 13:51:34 PM »
Makes me wonder if the dolmus will actually go to Letoonia or just make his stop at the boat yard and turn back. I never saw a dolmus at Letoonia, but I did see lots of taxis.  I would not like to be hanging around outside on the off chance a dolmus might turn up.  If the boat is now charging 5ytl I would still get it, it was such a pleasure to travel across to Fethiye and back on this little boat.
Jacqui.

Offline Jenny

Letoonia
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 16:32:01 PM »
Thanks for the info Jon and Jacqui!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Letoonia
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 18:49:23 PM »
Anyone know how you can book and stay for night in Letoonia?

Offline Jenny1

Letoonia
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 19:41:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rimms

Anyone know how you can book and stay for night in Letoonia?

Hi Rimms, I have just checked an example on Travel Republic, 1 night, 2 people on 20th Aug, £203. You should be able to book on most websites that deal with Letoonia for 1 night? When I was staying in Ovacik in June, i wasn't keen, so I went on Trav Rep and booked Pelin on Calis for next day!  Or try booking direct? Quite expensive fir 1 night, it must be good!  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf