Author Topic: grandchild  (Read 949 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
grandchild
« on: August 07, 2010, 00:15:00 AM »
had to share this with you all
i was looking after the twins 2yrs old , jasmine and chloe and they are everywhere.
rob came in from jury service and picked up jasmine and commented "she smells nice,what has she got on" :)
i replied "i hope she has'nt had my perfume" and asked rob to pass her over to me to smell.
i had a sniff and she smelt of toilet duck,:Dshe must have been poking in the loo at the gel on the side  :-\
i said to rob all the expensive perfume i have and you don't comment. 8) so it's toilet duck from now on:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
grandchild
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 00:27:31 AM »
It's a double act Pumes :D

Our twins were a similar double act too. At age 1 they were left by their mum to be looked after by their dad (me) while mum walked the dog. in this ten minutes one managed to stand upright at the wall, where we had a wine rack, and without me seeing, remove the bottom bottle of wine. Of course it was too heavy and before I could get close she dropped it and it smashed everywhere. I immediately removed this twin from the area of devastation and I was desperate to get this wine/glass mess cleared up before their mother came home with the dog and set to work.

Too much concentration on bad twin I'm afraid. Although I had given the broken glass and wine all over the floor my attention, I hadn't seen the real problem. The neck and cork end of the bottle had detached during the break but as one piece. It had shot across the floor in the only direction fitting for this story of my disastrous father supervision - directly to twin number 2 - who had it firmly in her mouth, broken end of course.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
grandchild
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 23:15:02 PM »
until you have twins you don't really know what to expect,little imps one minute and angels the next
scunno was there any  bit of jealousy between your twins when they were younger?
jasmine seems to get upset if chloe gets more attention then her.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
grandchild
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 23:17:20 PM »
until you have twins you don't really know what to expect,little imps one minute and angels the next
scunno was there any  bit of jealousy between your twins when they were younger?
jasmine seems to get upset if chloe gets more attention then her.chloe was kissing me lots of times next minute jasmine slapped her, chloe slapped her right back saying "naughty jazzie"i was amazed and told jazzie not to hit her sister
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 23:18:21 PM by puma »

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
grandchild
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 23:19:31 PM »
sorry for posting twice do not know what happened haha twin posts

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf