Author Topic: Just wondering Andy.  (Read 2307 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Just wondering Andy.
« on: September 24, 2010, 08:20:36 AM »
Hi Andy. Sorry not about animals but I wondered if you get the same gossip mongers as us about your use of funds etc or is it just children they object to us helping.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Just wondering Andy.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 08:41:36 AM »
I'm sure there are:Dbut I havent heard them and if I did I wouldn't give a monkeys.
All our money is accounted for, we have absolutely no expenses and every Lira/£ is spent on the animals.

All motoring costs, all phone calls, time spent sending e mails,time spent running around with cages collecting animals and sorting out peoples problem pets, time spent organising and fundraising  all free ;)

People still think we are the RSPCA.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Just wondering Andy.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 09:40:51 AM »
Thats a very good answer Andy and maybe it will stop the knockers in their tracks before it is your turn. See U Sunday Mate. xx

Offline jinkster

Just wondering Andy.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 12:18:55 PM »
Hi Andy and team,
We popped over to see the cats and dogs on 15/9 with a few large sacks of bics, and tins of kitten food. It was lovely to meet the vet, and also Dennis. Was so pleased to come at a good time as dennis said you were pretty low on food. Anyway, I would just like to thank you and your team for all the good work that you do. I don't know what the little stray cats and dogs would do without you, as I don't know of any other animal home in this area. Anyway, we come out to Calis twice a week and will be sure to pop in each time. Thanks again Sue

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Just wondering Andy.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 14:14:14 PM »
Thank you for your kind words and actions Sue ;)

Offline lena

Just wondering Andy.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 15:24:47 PM »
Quite agree Tinkerman and his wife etc deserve a big thanks for what they are doing, those that critisise and start rumours should try and support them, some of those animals would not even be alive without them
I no longer live in calis but still try and do 'my bit' and will continue to support them as they look out for the animals

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf