Author Topic: Have a fabulous holiday  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Have a fabulous holiday
« on: October 30, 2010, 14:19:47 PM »
I don't know if it's officially the end of the season or not and I do understand there is a small get together tomorrow which I'm not fussed about missing.

But it seems as good a time as any to thank the people of Calis (and surrounding area) for all the hard graft they have put in throughout the season to make our holidays the special times they are.

OK they may not have got it right every time but, in the vast majority of cases, it probably wasn't for the want of trying. And whilst we weren't there during August it must have been particularly difficult working in the excessive heat and humidity.

So, Brenda and I hope that those that manage to take some time off now have a splendid break and those that work on can at least have a more relaxing time.

Thanks very much to everyone.

Offline marina

Have a fabulous holiday
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 14:45:07 PM »
Well said H!  

Those of us that just go on holiday, whether it be once, twice a year or more often tend to forget all the work that people put in for the whole 6 months of summer, usually 7 days a week and goodness knows how many hours a day!  :o

Hope you all have a well deserved break and get ready for the rowdy hordes next year   ;)

Offline Jim Fraser

Have a fabulous holiday
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 15:13:06 PM »
What a nice and considerate post.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Have a fabulous holiday
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 16:14:32 PM »
thanks John and we wish you and Brenda could be here for tomo night -its going to be a blast x :D :D :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf