Author Topic: Calis in December 2010.  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Jenna.

Calis in December 2010.
« on: November 09, 2010, 17:12:13 PM »
There are two of us coming out in December this year, it has been years since I came out in winter time, I know last time I went there was one or two places open.  So I am guessing everywhere will be shut down again, however if anyone has any suggestions on things we could do whilst out there at this time I would be very grateful, I am a bit of a lost puppy when it comes to winter time out there!
Thanks
Jenna :D

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Calis in December 2010.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 18:02:02 PM »
There will be the Christmas Fair if you are there on the 5th of December, they have a very handsome,debonair Santa Clause, it is a great day out.
Mark

Offline hubblebubbles

Calis in December 2010.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 18:10:08 PM »
Oh is someone taking your place this year then Mark !!! Only joking and don't you dare lose any weight before then .The diet can start after the Fayre. In answer to the December query quite a few of the bars are still open in the winter so of course the usual quiz nights are on and you can join in the Kismet bar walk which I would love to do but its on a Wednesday  and coincides with Embrace charity morning on the seafront. I think the walk would be a brilliant thing to do as you will then meet up with the "locals" who live here. Enjoy your holiday and hopefully the weather will be better than it is in UK.

Offline Jenna.

Calis in December 2010.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 09:29:13 AM »
We actually come out on the 7th for 2 weeks, so will miss the fair unfortunately!
Thanks very much for your help.
Jenna

Offline creativeproducer

Calis in December 2010.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 14:41:09 PM »
I've just got here and there are about 10 places open in Calis.

Offline Dizzy Jan

Calis in December 2010.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 19:44:29 PM »
There is a nice restaurant by the sunday market called the Roka lovely people serving lovely meals. For the winter they are offerng 15% off list prices and your first large beer or a glass of wine free. Do give it a try really worth it.

Offline littlereddevil

Calis in December 2010.
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 11:02:08 AM »
Oh that's a good deal

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf