Author Topic: Seketur Hotel Restaurant & Bar  (Read 3671 times)

Offline pamperi

Seketur Hotel Restaurant & Bar
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »
Sunnyd,
Hello to you and thank you for letting me know you would be interested.
Just an update to start...
What I am doing now is breaking the lessons down so it will be very very easy to learn.
3 steps a session...
I have done this back in the States and there it being very popular, I thought it would work well here with having the beach in front of us. The perfect setting to say.

I would say by Feb the 1st, Tuesday 11 am, the lessons will start.
Normally Tai Chi is performed in much earlyer hours. But if you think Im gettting out of bed at 6 am .. Im not that CRAZY. lol
If Tuesday is a good day to do this, knowing it is also market day... well... I will see how it goes.
If I get feed-back that it would be hard for people to get here... then I will try and find a day that works well with others.

If there is anything else you would like to know, that maybe I have missed by answering you, please inform me.
Hope to see you then.

Now.... Captainjon..
How does you doooos..!!!
Hope all is well with you.Nice to hear from you and I cant wait to se your pretty face again (no Im not drunk...lol) come summer.
Thank the CALIS BEACH GODS all is good here. Best weather, great people and my big mouth... what could be better.?
And thanks for the good wishes !!!

C U SOON...

Much Love....Pam.

Offline barry44544

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 15:07:40 PM »
Tuesday 1st of feb will be good for us.... see you then.

Offline pamperi

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »
Ok and Hello all!!

It is official. I met with Tinkermen (Andy) and Mrs Tinker (Pauline) this morning. Had a wonderful sit-down to talk about plans for Tuesday about the Tai Chi Lessons and where the Donation will be going to.
The Tai Chi Lessons definitely start Tuesday February 1st at 11:00 am. Min 5tl a lesson and money will be going to the Animal-Aid Charity.
Anybody interested in learning about Tai Chi and giving to this Charity, you are more than welcomed to come have fun and enjoy.
This will continue into the summer season (I hope) when the hotel opens and I can bring the lessons into the gardens. Plus there is always the beach. We will see.
So.. come one..come all.
See You All Tuesday. 11 Sharp.
Dress comfortable, if weather is good we will be outside on the balcony, if not we will be inside where it is heated.

R.S.V.P.
Peri/Pam
Seketur Hotel Restaurant
Calis Beach Front
0544-763-5835

Offline pamperi

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »
Well just to let you know, the first lesson today, I was very PROUD of the people who showed up and the patients people had (with me) and they did a 'GREAT' job learning the steps (first 3) (took 2 hours).
Collected 55tl first day, collected by Pauline and Andy from the Animal Aid Charity.
I had a hard time teaching, it is different when you already know the steps but when you have to break them down and have the body move the way you want it, it becomes hard.
But everybody here today, I take my hat off to you, ALL of you did a great job!!
I hope we get to continue this and may it grow into something that will carry us into the summer and this being for a good cause.
Thanks again to you all and I hope to see you again next Tuesday starting 11:30 am.
Pam/Peri
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 13:00:16 PM by pamperi »

Offline pamperi

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 13:37:30 PM »
A second class for Tai Chi will start Saturday 11:30 am for new people and for the people who already know the steps can redo what they have learned.
Tuesday 11:30 am will be reg lessons, new steps.

See you all !!!
Pam/Peri

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf