Author Topic: Long term rental  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Long term rental
« on: March 22, 2011, 06:29:08 AM »
Hi

Does anyone have a property in Deliktas sitting empty that you would like to rent out to a friend of mine. Lovely woman and her 2 young girls. I first met them when they were on the Green Valley Complex and I was smitten by the 2 lovely girls. Anyway I digress - she is looking for a long term rental in the area as the owners of the place she is currently in are about to return. She has been looking for the last 2 weeks but the places she has looked at have not been very nice. Can any one help? PM me and I will put you in touch.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:48:39 AM »
Hi GB - our place in Forest Hills is empty most of the year and could do a long term rental. PM me if she is still looking.

Offline Adam Henry

Long term rental
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 20:16:52 PM »
Hi

I have a place in that area, really modern in a block of 6 with swimming pool, PM if you would like details and thw web address to look at the apartment :D

Best regards

Offline hunnipie

Long term rental
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 20:18:57 PM »
my two daughters and baby are looking for a long rental in aug,sep as we are are viewing properties in the daliktash area, we have been before and run out of time so coming over hopefully to buy. has anyone a property with a pool we can rent out from them please, we are a very respectfull surrey family with high standards of cleanliness and values so would treat your appartment as our own,we may only need your home for 4/6 weeks but will pay for the months. lets hope we can all become neighbours and friends. Thankyou in advance. 3 bedroom plus would be lovely.

Offline nickih2002

Long term rental
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 21:51:13 PM »
hi for some reason my post keeps disappearing [Rest Deleted]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Long term rental
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 22:08:14 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nickih2002

hi for some reason my post keeps disappearing

You'll possibly find the reason here: {A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}32349

Offline nickih2002

Long term rental
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 22:13:34 PM »
thank you for that my wrists have been well and truely slapped. I humbly apologise. by the way my name is Nicki and I have been a member on here for a couple of years but never posted. Fair cop by the forum police

Offline nickih2002

Long term rental
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 22:16:22 PM »
ps can I post now lol

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Long term rental
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 22:23:19 PM »
The point is that you have been a member for 3 years and contributed nothing till you saw a chance to make some money for yourself. Do you think that is fair to use the forum only on the occasions that benefit you personally? Have you had nothing worth sharing with us in the three years since you joined...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf