Author Topic: Dolmus Routes  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Dolmus Routes
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 13:18:09 PM »
I'm sure Liz knows what I meant but like the soh! Is there another way to "shortcut" Kurus that I've yet to learn?

Offline curly boy

Dolmus Routes
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 18:35:13 PM »
Thanks for the info. We have now bought a villa not far from the Pellin Hotel,looking forward to our first stay in july.:D
quote:
Originally posted by Liz 101

Not that I have ever come across. Essentially there are 2 routes that travel along the main street, both of which end in Fethiye. The sahilden route roughly follows the coast & is considered to be the short route, the other goes straight on at the end of the main street via Gunlukbasi to Fethiye.

I see from your intro that you're considering buying in the area; best thing to do is when you're looking at a property, ask where the nearest dolmus route is. If it's more than about 5 mins walk, ask yourself would you want to carry a heavy shop that distence in 40 degrees+ ??

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Dolmus Routes
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 18:40:51 PM »
quote:
We have now bought a villa not far from the Pelin Hotel,looking forward to our first stay in july

Is it 1 of the Manzara ones? Sea shell or similar? If so I'm mega jealous, they look lovely!

Offline curly boy

Dolmus Routes
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 22:27:25 PM »
I WISH! No a resale on Palm Grove. :)
quote:
Originally posted by Supacabby

quote:
We have now bought a villa not far from the Pelin Hotel,looking forward to our first stay in july

Is it 1 of the Manzara ones? Sea shell or similar? If so I'm mega jealous, they look lovely!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf