Author Topic: Language school  (Read 1239 times)

Offline marytheresa

« on: September 21, 2011, 19:31:11 PM »
Can anyone tell me if the language school is still looking for host families in the summer for students ? Any info would be much appreciated  :))

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Language school
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 19:57:32 PM »
They don't seem to have been advertising in LoL or Sun Express lately, but i think they moved to Ovacik anyway

Offline Pi55y

Language school
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 20:52:31 PM »
The Calis premises is up for rent

Offline Snapper

Language school
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 20:54:51 PM »
Hi,We visted the English and More new place at Hisaronu last week.It is a super site and they are saying they still need host families but through the summer mostly when they are busy.
They also have their own residence on the outskirts of Hisaronu.
hope this helps.

Offline kizkucuk

Language school
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 09:35:49 AM »
Most of the host families in Calis don't have students at the moment and have had very few during the summer.  The school is now in Hisaranou and the families in that area seem to be getting preference - it's less distance to transport the students.  If they stay in calis they have to be at the old school very early to get a lift to Hisaranou.  They have a large residence and also Villas that they have rented which can accomodate a number of students.  There were also plans to build accommodation on the same site as the school.Many of the students are from Arab countries and will not stay anywhere with a dog or cat int he house either.      Hosting is very rewarding and you get to meet some lovely people but don't rely on it to give you a regular income all year round.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf