Author Topic: EasyJet Flights  (Read 1927 times)

Offline madmart

EasyJet Flights
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 19:56:43 PM »
I do apologise, I have now edited my original post. I should have said July and August. The September ones will probably follow in a few weeks. I would suggest signing up to their e-mail alerts.

Offline sunlover

EasyJet Flights
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 20:39:37 PM »
i am signed up for them, will keep an eye out for september flights..

Offline steveb1

EasyJet Flights
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »
sunlover i have just booked flights stan to dalaman with easyjet 23rd aug 2012 return with thomas cook 9th sept £1100 for 6 of us
the easyjet flights out are very cheap

Offline DianaJ

EasyJet Flights
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 08:22:50 AM »
What an experience Ive just had with Easyjet.... have had flights booked with them since March from Belfast-Stansted then Stansted onto Dalaman & return the same way for end of October this year. Got an email from them yesterday to say my flight from Dalaman on the return leg had been changed this then left only 1 hour for tranfer onto my next flight home. I rang Easyjet customer service to get the flight from Stansted to Belfast changed to a later flight but they said , they could only change the affected flight for free which meant they would transfer us over to the Dalaman Stansted flight the previous day (that would mean an overnigt stay in Stansted to get the connecting flight the following day). After much ranting & raving & asking to speak to the ladys supervisor they agreed to change the Belfast flight with no admin chanrge but I would need to pay the difference in the cost if they was any, they said they dont offer connecting flights and thats why they have right to charge. Situation left me no choice so costing me an additional £70.
Well pi**ed off
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:24:12 AM by DianaJ »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf