Author Topic: where?  (Read 3400 times)

Offline peecee

where?
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 18:18:11 PM »
I asked the chap in Erin about Dysons and he said not possible because they are SO expensive.  Henry's are brill:D

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
where?
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 19:33:57 PM »
We've had 2 Dysons. Best vacuum cleaners in my opinion(wherever they are made) ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
where?
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 19:44:49 PM »
I think Dysons are the best Hoovers too

Offline Julesp

where?
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 20:49:20 PM »
I had 2 Dysons in the Uk and personally thought they were rubbish, bought a Bosch a few months before moving here and that was so much better, but I gave it away when i came here !! We have a dyson in the FiG shop But its not for sale! We use it, but if someone donates something better, I may consider selling it!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
where?
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 21:18:17 PM »
Now you say that, my mum bought a smaller Dyson and gave us her 'normal' sized one. Since then (around 18 months), I have been three times to the local appliance repair shop with one or the other. They are the best for trapping wasps though.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
where?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 21:23:08 PM »
According to a well respected vacuum cleaner engineer friend of mine back in the UK the make to have is "Sebo", German engineering at it's very best.

Is the original question about an upright or a cylinder cleaner? Cylinder ones are available on the "back road" in Fethiye or spares can be had from the man in the regular Tue & Sun markets.

Offline kizkucuk

where?
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 23:16:09 PM »
I had a dyson - wasn't impressed - loved my hoover and Henry and Henrietta's are always rated well - it's hard to find anything that lasts in Turkey - in 2 years I'm on my second kettle, my fryer doesn't fry, and my new fridge and to have a new control panel after 8 months - I'm going with cheap and cheerful from now on - not sure the you get what you pay for is the same here as it was in the UK    :-)

Offline shuttle

where?
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

I would not give a Dyson house room for two reasons, Firstly, the owner made 865 loyal employees redundant and moved his production to Malaysia.  I read recently he had now doubled his profits because he does not have to pay his Malaysian employees as much as he did his British employees.
Secondly, we did have a Dyson before they moved production to Malaysia, it lasted one year before it blew up.  When I read reports on Vacuum Cleaners the Dyson did not come out well.  The best vacuum cleaner was the Henry which is used by the Hotel trade.  We bought a Henry and it's the best vaccum I have every used.

Here Here Jacqui !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf