Author Topic: The End Of The World ?  (Read 867 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
The End Of The World ?
« on: December 04, 2011, 09:29:51 AM »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
The End Of The World ?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
Colwyn has already warned us twice previously about the end of the World. Both those dates are now long passed and as far as I know the warnings weren't correct.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
The End Of The World ?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 11:42:21 AM »
Unfortunately our world ended many years ago and this is what it's become.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069467/Man-woman-arrested-month-old-baby-raped-battered.html

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
The End Of The World ?
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 11:52:03 AM »
Society ended many years ago, sadly for some people the World is still here for them.

Offline hoops man

The End Of The World ?
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 18:50:51 PM »
The mayan stone tablet that apparently says 2012 is armigedon was actually broken and the experts had to guess what the rest of the tablet may have meant. In other words, guess work. All removed_by_swear_filter. Same as notridamus. if yoi read one of his so called predictions you will see that they made no sense at all and that he predicted absolutely nothing. I will take a drink from every forum member on christmas day 2012 who believes this mayan prediction. What do you have to lose?

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
The End Of The World ?
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 19:58:55 PM »
Considering all of the financial disasters that are taking place all over the world at the moment, as well as unrest/civil disobedience in The Middle East & elsewhere, I have a strange, scary feeling that the world, as we know it, WILL come to an end, very soon.
Germany tried to subjugate Europe twice in the 20th Century, leading, as we know, to 2 World Wars, & that nation will NOT sit back & let it's financial status collapse. Frau Merkel will take Europe to the brink of war, if not beyond, she has already made veiled threats, which were allowed, without any apology from her. Earth, as a planet, MAY just survive, but the aftermath will spell THE END for our civilisation.

MAD MAX IS BEHIND YOU !!!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 20:02:27 PM by GordonA »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf