Author Topic: Jerry Boat Official - new Facebook Page  (Read 2510 times)

Offline sunlover

Re: Jerry Boat Official - new Facebook Page
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 20:24:56 PM »
You wont go wrong if you go out with Jerry, we go out every time we go over to Calis, and always have a great day out  :)

Offline BUBSMUM

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 21:15:02 PM »
I went out today - it was fab - lucky as well - two excellent Tuna caught which was added onto the BB as an extra to supplement the infamous banquet that's always provided by Jerry's hard working and excellent cook, his wife.  The food is so good and plentiful and Jerry is a mine of information, which make the trips interesting.  We stopped today (which he apparently does every day) to provide food for the rabbits.  They come scampering down when they hear his boat engine approaching.  They seem to know. He always goes to quiet bays and encourages lots of fishing and snorkelling, so something for everyone.  He charges 40 tl and it's worth every lira.

Offline LisaRob

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 13:07:27 PM »
We too went out on Jerry's boat in July and thoroughly enjoyed the day. Best boat trip we have ever been on. Poor Jerry was ill the day we went out and apologised that he wasnt on top form that day..but he was brilliant and his wife's food was lovely and plentiful. I dont know how she produces such a spread from the small galley, and you can't get much fresher than catching your own fish then straight on the bbq! Cant wait to book our next trip with him when we are back in September!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf