Author Topic: Another broken leg  (Read 1467 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Another broken leg
« on: October 19, 2012, 11:47:57 AM »
Another day..
Another dog...
Another broken leg! Thats five in this last week.... :(
This time we have a 4 month old black male labrador, probably hit by a car a week ago, we had a call to come and see it and we took it to Serkan.
he has done an xray, put the broken bones back into place and given it a cast which has to stay on for two weeks then return to Serkan.

We need an immediate foster carer for few weeks.  :)

Animal Aid  :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: Another broken leg
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 14:54:51 PM »
this dog has now found a loving carer  :)

Offline grizabella

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 15:14:06 PM »
I met Serkan for the first time today when I had to take one of my street cats to have an abcess drained.I cant praise the man enough.He was truly amazing with this cat.It has taken me months of gentle persuasion to gain the trust of this street cat.....named Scaredy for obvious reasons.......and he managed to get him out of the carrying case without a scratch!!!!!!!He was so gentle and caring as he dealt with the problem of draining and cleaning out the abcess.Serkan also as kept Scaredy overnight for me as I explained that I didnt think I'd manage to get him back in the carrying case a second time.I pick Scaredy up tomorrow and hopefully he will live out the rest of his years without need ing another trip to the vet.Although if I need to take him to Serkan again I know he will be well taken care off.Thankyou Animal Aid and Serkan.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 17:37:56 PM »
Thank you very much to Kim of Golden Moon aparts who contacted us about this dog and Thanks again for the 100 Lira donation  :)

Animal Aid

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf