Author Topic: Electric Bill  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Lynne09

Electric Bill
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:51:19 AM »
Been back in England 2 weeks now, the day before we left our electric meter was read and my husband asked the chap how much the bill would be, he replied 5,800 Lira.  After picking himself up off the ground he told the chap it must be a mistake as we have used the electric for 8 weeks since our last reading.  He said we would have to take the matter up with Ayden, but as we went home next day Sunday we could do nothing about it so when we go back in August we are expecting to be cut off as there will not be sufficient funds in this bank account to pay this amount so more problems to sort out at the beginning of our holiday!!!!!!!!!

Offline busybee

Re: Electric Bill
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 12:57:25 PM »
OMG that's a crazy amount and cant be right.  What a nause to sort out when you come back.  Just wondering if you could contact Aydem on Skype, they have an English speaking person there.

Offline grahamturner09

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 13:05:01 PM »
I have phoned them from the UK before without much success do you have someone to go in to the office for you

Offline Fran

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 13:24:27 PM »
Have you tried checking the website to see what your outstanding bill is. The reader might have made a mistake.

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 20:17:20 PM »
We need to check on internet to see if direct debit has been taken out but if so still can't be that amount, thankyou for the information regarding English speaking person at Aydeme, just another hurdle when we go back to Calis on supposedly holiday but thanks for your comments really appreciated

Offline Fran

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 23:05:18 PM »
You can also check in the Aydem site by inputting the number which will be on a previous bill. This will show any outstanding bill. I haven't received a bill from my trip in May, which I normally receive by email, and nothing has been taken out by direct debit. Aydem website showing no debt. So can only assume that my meter hadn't been read.

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 03:41:20 AM »
Thanks for that Fran will try that

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 08:46:18 AM »
Well the Ing bank has taken the 5,800L out of our account for the electric bill so we now have to take it up with Aydem, we have sent them an E-mail but feel we will have to go down and sort it at the end of August, fingers crossed, if we don't get any joy we will be living on hedgehog bread for the month!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf