Author Topic: Sparkling new members - moving to Turkey  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Sinbad

Sparkling new members - moving to Turkey
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 07:43:28 AM »
Hi Shaun - You have posted on the 'Introduction' zone! Use the search facility to look for investment as it has been covered before in varying degrees and should give you plenty of information.

Offline Gary-O

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 13:19:38 PM »
Hi Les & Beverley welcome to the forum & good luck with the search

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 13:35:19 PM »
Welcome Sweetpea.

All the best. Just remember to look before leap, all the info you need is on here for you though.

Steve B.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 00:19:53 AM »
Hi Les and Beverley, welcome to the forum and good luck with your search for a property, many members have purchased properties on this forum and I am sure that they would be happy to answer any questions on the forum or in email if it is advertising.

What ever region you choose I wish you the best of luck.

Offline bigshaun

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2005, 07:43:56 AM »
thanks for reply sinbad i am not that good when it comes to computers so iam finding this a bit hard how do you get to know when some one can help you with information , i stated that my wife and i would like to invest 50.000 but i have been told i wont get much for it is this true my wife and two children are coming out on 25 july to hissaranu to see what its like WHATS THE SCHOOLS LIKE FOR CHILDREN WHERE BEST TO BRING UP FAMILY just visiting hissaranu for holliday as i was there 4 weeks ago and to busy to live i liked calis but on the day i was looking at property with hannel homes EVERYTHING £75000 PLUS CAN ANY ONE HELP sick of english weather i am hoping my wife enjoys turkish food and people as much as i did and we can move there  SHAUN AND ELIE LIAM OLIVIA  sorry 4captals etc ive just sussed how to do it many thanks  to every one

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf