Author Topic: We're Off!  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Pi55y

We're Off!
« on: April 04, 2015, 22:32:43 PM »
We're off!     Yes that's right the List for the 3Cs  2015 Charity Promises Auction has srarted with the first batch of items being added tonight. Just have a look at the the auction post at the top of the 3C's section of  CBF. New promises will be added to thd list every few days up until the day of the auction.

Keith has kindly made the auction a sticky topic so it can always be found at the top of the 3C's page and the list is contained in the first section of the post topic  .http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=57831.0

If you are unable to attend the auction which takes place on Wednesday 27 May and Wednesday 3 June but would like to bid on an item you will again be able to make internet bids. Full details of how to do this will be posted nearer to the auction. In  the meantime make sure you keep checking out the list.

All money raised from the auction will go towards funding projects to help disadvantaged children in the Fethiye area.

If you would lkke to pledge a promise for this years auction we would be very pleased to receive this. Please pm me through CBF.

thanks
Chrissie

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: We're Off!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 06:16:50 AM »
Have emailed the 3C's email address with our promise. Hope its another record breaker in 2015   :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 08:27:56 AM »
Thank you both very much for your kind offer and support once again Nichola. The Mozaik Bahce meal promise is always one of the most popular promises at the 3C's  auction. I understsnd Sian will be dropping the form off for you to sign and I will add your promise when I update the list next.   :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 23:23:33 PM »
Lots of new Promises received. The List will be updated with these over the weekend so please have a look see what you fancy bidding on   :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 21:47:27 PM »
Several new promises have been added tonight and there are more to go on over the next few days. Don't forget if anyone out there would like to pledge a promise for the 3C's charity auction we would love to receive them. Thank you   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf