Author Topic: Guess what is coming next door to the Calis Chemsts.  (Read 4193 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Guess what is coming next door to the Calis Chemsts.
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 08:16:23 AM »
Yes most eczanes used to open on a Saturday morning, but that seems to have stopped in the last year or so.  I have found on a couple of occassions on Saturdays or public holiday that there is not an open eczane around the Devlet.  However Hi have found that at thise times there is at least two open around the Esnaf hospita.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 10:12:43 AM »

So, is that the system they use in the UK now then?

[/quote]

No it isn't Hamlet, but we do not have designated areas with 20 chemists in them either , all closed on the same day.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 16:09:14 PM »
However as UBT pointed out there will be one open around the Esnaf, and or probably the Letoon or in Fethiye. None are that far away, the Esnaf definitely isn't, it's just off the Kordon in between Fethiye and Çaliş (for anyone that doesn't already know that).

Anyone issued with a prescription at the weekend can always ask for information on which chemist is open at that day and time from the issuing Doctor.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 18:27:29 PM »
I would think that as Calis is a holiday area and most shopkeepers work long hours perhaps the Chemist would be open too to get the much needed business.  I am sure that holiday makers who are staying in Calis and called at the Chemists in Calis would have no idea that there were chemists around the Hospital that may be open.  Perhaps the Chemist should put a note on his window of the location of a duty chemist near the Hospital. I spoke to a regular visitor to Callis recently who did not even know we had a Hospital and had never been away from the sea front area.   I know that some people call at Chemists for things like mozzie cream, headache tablets etc., not just for prescriptions. 
We have always seen the Chemists in Hisaronu and Oludeniz open on a Saturday.
Yes, businesses want a day off, but not many businesses in Calis seem to have that luxury.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf