Author Topic: B52  (Read 14622 times)

Offline SEVIYORUM

B52
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2006, 00:19:25 AM »
just being nosey more like lol! i agree that you don't have to answer where you're going or where you've been!! But if you know them, like you say Sami, used to their ways x

Offline pegs

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2006, 13:18:04 PM »
united4eva i did ask you to name and shame the guys for whatever they were saying but you seem to have gone quiet on us all about B52.
Maybe you are aving second thoughts and it,s not that bad after all????

Offline united4eva

B52
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2006, 12:01:36 PM »
Pegs Very sorry i havent replied i havent even read this post since i last wrote. I havent gone quiet though thats not like me haha. I wont name and shame the person or people that caused trouble and called me names, As far as im concerned i wont ever return into the B52 and neither will my boyfriend. When me and my boyfriend are walking home from a nice night out together and you get some jealous peice of s**t screaming your girlfriends a slag etc its not the nicest thing. For everyone who knows me im not a slag and dont have a bad word to say about anyone who has a bit of respect for me. Like i said i wont name this person as the threats and stupid behaviour ive already had off him will no doubt get worse. He knows who he is and he can carry on with what he did in summer if he likes but at the end of the day there are plenty of other places i can go, and have wonderful nights with my boyfriend and friends. Its a shame really because that place was a good night out good location shame the staff ruined it!!

Offline SEVIYORUM

B52
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2006, 16:48:26 PM »
Heather, wasn't it just one member of staff that ruined it? I doubt he'll carry on doing what he did in the summer, when you move out there!
Good luck by the way. See you in the summer! :D x

Offline pegs

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »
staff come and go from all the bars. But i doubt that the name calling was through jealousy, the boys in their are not exactly known for being faithful.
Any way hope you do come back and ENJOY your self, but i still think people should be named and shamed for being abusive.The staff should be ignored and avoided not the bar they work in. But that is your choice.
New season - new start.

Offline SEVIYORUM

B52
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2006, 21:05:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by pegs

the boys in their are not exactly known for being faithful.

New season - new start.

I have a long term boyfriend who works in B52 Pegs and because he works in B52 doesn't mean he's unfaithful and like the rest.. I don't really think every lad in there should be labelled as the same, just because a few act a certain way.
They're not all the same and i don't see how staff being faithful or not has anything to do with bar recommendations..  :)
Thanks
Rach x

Offline Jenny

B52
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2006, 21:57:01 PM »
Rach, your boyfriend must know he's on to a good thing hun- he'd be mad to cheat on you!

Jenny.x.

Offline Tinabear

B52
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 12:51:59 PM »
All the lads in the B52 are great guys. Rachel your man is top so the post about being faithful and unfaithful is quite frankly pathetic! The atmosphere, drinks and staff in the B52 are brilliant i have never had any problems there. Looking forward to getting there again next year!!! Love to all the lads x x x x x

Offline SEVIYORUM

B52
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2006, 14:43:50 PM »
Thankyou very much guys :D
Rach xxx

Offline pegs

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2006, 14:50:34 PM »
please don,t read the message out of context. i was referring to the fact i find it hard to believe one of the boys was jealous of a girl being with someone else. Girls come and go for alot of the boys in calis, that,s the nature of the job, one of their perks so to speak.
New season New start was meant as a way to say if anyone has had problems in there maybe next year will be different, staff change and management,s ideas and outlook changes.
if any one has got a regular guy from any bar or club in calis then good luck and be happy, and i don,t mean that in a bitchy way. any one in a serious relationship with someone who works in an industry where they have to make their customers feel like they have just walked off a cat walk and special all night to be able to make a wage have not exactly got it easy, watching your man play the game with the other girls takes a strong personality.
Seriously good luck to you girl. You are right they are not all the same, didn,t mean to tar anybody.
Any way can,t wait for the place to reopen and for the fun to start again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf