Author Topic: hairdressers  (Read 11162 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2007, 15:41:55 PM »
 :)So glad you put you experience's on the forum, defo not going there, I found Best in Fethiye has gone more expensive this year, it seems that word got around and more English went in there, but it was so obvious to me they were discussing how much they should charge me, so I just walked over and paid the same as the time before,:P

Offline lmaddy

hairdressers
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2007, 16:40:14 PM »
I can recommend Nial near Yakamoz but it is a lot more expensive then most salons but very good. All the Turkish ladies who lunch go there.

Offline Nicnic

hairdressers
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 10:42:23 AM »
What are the prices just around the corner from me realy, if prices not too bad may give a go......

Offline lmaddy

hairdressers
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 12:24:38 PM »
I had cut blowdry, base colour & highlights and it was about 125 lira - so not cheap but he was as good as a London Salon & just a colour cut blow dry with no highlights cost me £65 here.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 13:04:19 PM »
 :o B-Henry 125 lira  :o  Think I'll buy a wig  8)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 13:54:48 PM »
 :o Thats not reasonable for Turkey. ;)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 14:15:27 PM »
Does anyone know what sort of prices they charge in city's like Ankara & Istanbul please  8)

Fethiye/Calis cannot be compared to London prices  8) House prices, cost of living, salaries/wages are the determining factors in price scales. Although prices have increased in Turkey over the past few years, they are NO WAY comparative to International cities, such as London, Paris etc LOL :(

Offline MagicalGarden

hairdressers
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 17:41:06 PM »
Have tried a few different hairdressers but for the last year plus i have always used Nial near Yakamoz as well.
Have never had a bad hair cut there. Wash, cut and blow dry is i think 10ytl or 15ytl and i have never paid for my little boy, who gets a regular trim in there at the same time as me.
Great friendly staff, nicely decorated and a great atmosphere. Used by lots of Turkish as well, which is always a good sign.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 21:08:09 PM by MagicalGarden »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 18:21:40 PM »
 :)Is that the one opposite the Gima upstairs, lose my bearings once i'm out of Calis.:P

Offline MagicalGarden

hairdressers
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 21:07:28 PM »
Do you mean Nial laffa. If yes walk along the  sea front promenade in the Calis direction away from Fethiye and you come to a restaurant called Yakamoz, its just across the road. (Also near Esnaf hospital if that helps)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf