Author Topic: Deliktas  (Read 15914 times)

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 15:11:07 PM »
Let me know where and when.going home Sat 9th June.Out again for all of August.Get lost Doug,I bet you like a drink!

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Deliktas
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 17:45:03 PM »
Now this is getting interesting! hahaha  Bruce - no matey aint forgot ya!  Looks like we (me and Steve) are going to miss you all - except for Steve!   We are out - like I say on the 8th June for 2 weeks - then in September - from the 7th for 2 weeks! Amanda - what a bugger that you are going home the day we get there!! Steve49 - hey not long then to stagger home after you have had a few bevvies at the Green Valley bar! - open to strict invitation from residents only - we don't just allow anybody in you know! :-)  Bruce - When are you out?? let us know!
Doug that would be funny to get Amanda sozzled at the Green Valley bar - not so funny to find her a jackal though - that is a little mean hahahahahaha.  Looks like Amanda could be out the same time as you and Angela and the lads.   To be fair - we really enjoy an Efes or two ....... more than once we have had a few drinks at the bar - and ended up in the pool at 1 am..... we have had to alter the times of Ayhan putting the chemicals in the pool - if we have had any plans !!!! hahahaha.  BJ has not been on for ages has she.  I will send her an email and ask her to get her ar** into gear.   We email each other all the time - I think she is going out in June also for a week or so - depending on her sons studies.  I know she wants to go when we are out there.... just hope she can!!!
Gill and Colin are also on the forum - and they too are in Green Valley Complex.  I will find out when they are next out.
Amanda - I think that Doug does like a drop of the amber nectar...... hahahaha
xxx

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 18:45:01 PM »
sounds good.Keep me posted.
Amanda B

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Deliktas
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 22:51:56 PM »
will do !!!!   !-) that's supposed to be a wink!!!! hahahahaha

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Deliktas
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2007, 11:41:52 AM »
Well my wife Brenda and i are out on the 8th June see ya Carole / Steve.Oh by the way i am invited to your Bar Carole.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Deliktas
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2007, 22:44:26 PM »
hahaha - ofcourse you are!  You have a personal invite by me and Steve!  We do have one rule though seriously - the pool is for residents only!  The bar is open to non residents - BUT by personal invite by an owner!  That invite goes for Steve49 as well by the way!   All the rest of you guys are not out when we are - sorry!   But we will arrange something when you are - no problem (problem yok!!!) We had a few incidents last year - where people were just walking in and hoping to use our facilities.  They were soon asked to leave!  We have to pay for these facilities - and a few of us were not happy with Joe bloggs walking off the street and using what is rightfully ours!  We also have 24 hour security in place - and residents - including us I am afraid to say - were up in arms - as it made the security non existant!  What is the point of having 24 hour security - when anybody can just walk in.  So be warned!!! hahahahaha.   What I will do - is email you guys with my moby number - and text me when you are available - and we will meet up - no problem at all!  Poolside party - here we come!

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Deliktas
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 21:11:43 PM »
ok  Bruce

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2007, 18:00:16 PM »
i am getting a CBF t shirt.I will hang it on the balcony when I come over.Please stop and say hello!
Its on the way down to the main road on the right coming down from green valley.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Deliktas
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2007, 18:16:18 PM »
 :)Amanda, I will tell my daughter to hang a Liverpool flag out of hers,if she hasnt got one I will take one over , hope it doesnt upset the neighbours, ;)

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2007, 18:53:55 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf