Author Topic: Airport Transfers  (Read 16293 times)

Offline GlennB

Airport Transfers
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 22:58:19 PM »
We have just come back today and we get Olga, Cenk's 'better' half to book stork for us and they have always been perfect.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Airport Transfers
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 23:02:31 PM »
just got back today and have used stork for the last 7 trips and the price includes the tunnel and i can recommend them ,i have had to change our flight pick-up times a couple of times back to dalaman and it as been no problem

Offline Bybell

• Newcastle, UK
Airport Transfers
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2007, 13:15:14 PM »
Many thanks for all your advice and comments.

Harry

Offline Ang

Airport Transfers
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 16:10:15 PM »
Hi! We have used Stork for the past year and have had no problems whatsoever. Highly recommended. They are the cheapest that we have found and are 100% reliable & 100% private. I don't usually book through the website now (not that there was a problem)& just email them direct. Their prices do cover tunnel charges etc so the only extra is a tip if you've had the service that we experience.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Airport Transfers
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 09:51:14 AM »
We would never use anyone other than Orange. Nearly missed our flight once due to Stork. We had a bit of a mix up with our transfer this time. Purely my mistake. We hitched a lift with another couple that Orange were picking up. They took us to another meeting place where Ahmet had sent another car specially to pick us up so that we could have the promised private transfer. Then he rang to confirm that we had the correct dates etc for travelling back to the U.K. They turned up as always 5 mins before time. Thanks Orange team. x

Offline brian evans

Airport Transfers
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 19:07:30 PM »
Hi All

I have always used Orange for transfers they have never let me down at anytime drivers always helpful and polite .
Brian

Offline Ang

Airport Transfers
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 21:19:48 PM »
Hi! Does anyone know if Stork have withdrawn their discount for Calis Beach Forum Members? We've used them for the last 2 years without problem and have always received the discount making them quite competetive. This year, when I asked for prices they quoted me their usual price without discount :(
Do you think we may have upset them  :-\

Offline bigfellow

Airport Transfers
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 21:28:46 PM »
tried orange this avo and they quoted 70stg for family of four to calis. told to check car rental fethiye for quote. others were charging 80stg.

Offline Fettlers

• Warrington, UK
Airport Transfers
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 22:11:23 PM »
Whilst we are on this subject I was horrified to hear that recently my cousin and their very young children booked a private transfer on arrival in Majorca. They landed early hours of the morning and on route to the hotel the driver fell asleep. My cousin screamed and he woke and managed to gain control of the minibus, however they were all very shook up and I dread to think what could have been :( Recently in Britain all minibus firms etc have had to have a tachiograph(sorry can't spell) fitted by law to stop this kind of thing happening. What about Turkey? are Transfer companies sensible? In all my years in Turkey we have never had any problems until last year when I was visiting my friends apartment in Kalkan for a few days. There was just me and my friend, we had left our hubbies at home with the kids!!.We picked a hire car up at Dalaman and then on return we had to drop the car at the hire shop just before the airport and there would be a guy waiting to take the keys,check the car and drop us at the airport. We had a red eye flight so it was early hours and when we arrived there was no-one to be seen, eventually after a few phone calls he turned up, he smelt very strong of alcohol and he drove very very fast. Needless to say I said many prayers and I was glad we didn't have far to go. I think if my children would have been with me I would have refused to get in. I am not one to fuss or be dramatic but it really made me think! Debbie

Offline sunlover

Airport Transfers
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 08:24:23 AM »
Hi Fettlers,

We have never had any problems using Orange, plus lots of friends and relatives have used them for a number of years.....  

I think if i smelt alcohol on anyone that was transfering us i would refuse to get in the car and call the company they come from straight away, it may be Turkey but i am sure they still have a reputation and safety to think about.....

my safety and the other passengers safety comes FIRST fo me, wether i upset the driver or not by refusing to get it.....

sunlover

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf