Author Topic: warning _ walking home  (Read 14752 times)

Offline sannyrut

warning _ walking home
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
I didn't think it was as bad as that,although I have told young ladies who were going on holiday to Turkey to be extremely careful.Without being funny,can you get a taser in Turkey? and if necessary, apply it to the appropriate parts?I am disgusted at these events.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
warning _ walking home
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2007, 10:58:39 AM »
 :) Yes, if you can take someone turkish speaking with you, I think they would treat it more seriously, and ther's no excuse for communication breakdown, Dont forget we dont hear of every incident, and it worries me how many more there are,

Offline hubblebubble

warning _ walking home
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
Maybe we should send out a special team of British girls trained in self defence! A few retaliations and being surrounded by laughing women when they've just been decked might nip this one in the bud.
Personally I think the Belediyes office as well as the police should be informed as it will really affect tourism. If the local paper hilighted the issue the Belediye might actually take it seriously.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
warning _ walking home
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2007, 15:33:23 PM »
Someone needs to take it seriously, its just not on, I think to put it in any newspaper, you might need more facts as in names etc, Unless this post was shown to them. good Idea. ;)

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2007, 17:08:11 PM »
I too was attacked last week walking home about 2.30/3.00 am, it happened on the Aqua park junction, the boy followed me on a bike, he come up beind and tried to knock me over first then undid his trousers and ran at me, to be honest I thought I was a gonna; I am no young filly but I screamed as loud as I could, and due to it being a residential area he legged it. No need for me to add I will not be doing that again.

Offline Jenny

warning _ walking home
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2007, 17:25:42 PM »
Oh My God that is horrendous. You must have been terrified.

Jenny.x.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 17:27:09 PM by Jenny »

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2007, 17:33:57 PM »
I can honestly say I had never been as scared in my life, that was until my partner and Musti arrived and I got the biggest telling off of my life for walking home alone.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
warning _ walking home
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2007, 18:59:29 PM »
I hope you're all OK, surely it must be the same couple/group of blokes responsible, they can't be too difficult to find & arrest, Calis is not a massive place.  In the meantime, please be extra careful.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
warning _ walking home
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2007, 21:48:16 PM »
:( How many is that now, you must have been absolutely petrified, please tell me you reported it.
It all seems to be in the same area. take care queen.x

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2007, 22:12:58 PM »
Musti from Scarlett talked to the police about it, but not sure how serious they took it. I had to give description, but as they told me I could have been describing anyone young boy in Calis.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf