Author Topic: Burglar Alarm  (Read 2828 times)

Offline micky mouse

Burglar Alarm
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 19:44:00 PM »
hi Cennet,Five years ago i installed my own wire free solar alarm system of which i brought from england,hence three christmases ago i got the dreaded call that my villa had been burgled almost wiped out.On arriving in turkey in the january i was concerned how the burglar had bypassed the alarm,breached the security grill and forced open the window.Two years on i was watching t.v.and my alarm went off,How did that happen? well you will be amazed it was my remote control from the t.v.same free---- check it out,is that how they beat it,are some people that clever in turkey?

Offline doll

Burglar Alarm
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 07:29:50 AM »
was your alarm for turkey or the uk?
if turkey can you shed a light on the price
you no how it is if more people show and interest the price go s up
thanks

Offline Cennet

Burglar Alarm
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 18:10:34 PM »
Hi Mick

Sorry it took a while to get back to you had to check with the alarm guys. Sorry to hear of your break in.
This is what they said. Most TV remotes are infered there are very few that use radio signal. Modern alarms use different coded frequencys to that of remotes. They say have never come across this problem before. You must have been really unlucky or they may have been standing in range of your transmitter when you pressed it with a special device that intercepts coded radio frequency, I am told that it is an expensive bit of kit and highly unlikely.
Thanks for the info though.
Sue (Doll) sent you an email.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf