Author Topic: About foreigners residance permit  (Read 49786 times)

Offline starman

About foreigners residance permit
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2008, 14:25:28 PM »
2008 prices which should go up after new year. remember these are the general prices, nationals of germany, italy and austria and a couple of other countries pay a nominal fee of 40 euros or something for 5 years. dutch citizens pay about 50% more then the tble below.

these are the monthly rates.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2008, 15:55:17 PM »
Hi Gary Thanks for that......I will store that for further information.  It would be useful to know what the standard additional outgoings are as well. :)

Hi Caz....not received any email from you and as far as I am aware there is no problem with my addy.  I have sent you via the Forum two addresses you can use direct. :)

Offline cazaustralia

« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2008, 15:14:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

Hi Gary Thanks for that......I will store that for further information.  It would be useful to know what the standard additional outgoings are as well. :)

Hi Caz....not received any email from you and as far as I am aware there is no problem with my addy.  I have sent you via the Forum two addresses you can use direct. :)

Sorry for delay, just spent the last 2 days trying unsuccessfully to open bank account, we must have residency visa, nothing else will do, fast track visa now set in motion although due to next week's hols. gonna take twice as long. Right, I'll now forward via your email all the charts re. visa charges.
caz

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2008, 16:21:41 PM »
I don't think that is right unless everything has changed again....It means all those people who don't live here can't have a bank account and a hell of a lot do. :)

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2008, 20:15:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

There are several people/companies that will do the legwork for you - you'll need to attend some places to sign things but they'll take you and point to where you sign :)

I've been here nearly 3 years and definitely could not do it on my own, not without crying, so money well spent. When you get here, ask for recommendations, everyone will know someone - we used Asli the translator, I believe Baris does it too. Both good folk.

I quite enjoy the legwork involved in getting the visa, it took me 2 days, and besides it gives me something to do every few years, lol. Alan

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2008, 22:17:47 PM »
4 years 7 months, is this the longest running post ?

Offline cazaustralia

« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2008, 07:06:03 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

I don't think that is right unless everything has changed again....It means all those people who don't live here can't have a bank account and a hell of a lot do. :)

At easy, no, it's just that WE are not straitforward. We can prove addresses, bank acounts & driving licences in Australia, Thailand & Scotland,(not to mention police clearances,birth certs. marriage licence, our last Migros shopping docket and the last time I peed), and we did so, but couldn't produce the ALL important utilities bills, so it's a fast-track visa for us, even that is taking twice as long due to hols. next week (should've got a discount on the fee don't you think?)
caz

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2008, 21:25:20 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Crabbit

4 years 7 months, is this the longest running post ?

No Dave, this one is longer running: http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1311

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2008, 22:40:58 PM »
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2008, 22:54:12 PM »
ha ha