Author Topic: Yes Roads!!  (Read 13767 times)

Offline telsoo

Yes Roads!!
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 16:59:08 PM »
Now understand from our neighbours in Forest hills that we have roads ,street lights,drains and dolmuses now and its looking good.
Also "The Viewpoint" development is due to be finished this year.

There is a rumour the council may want a 600TYL contribution per property towards the vast new main sewer installed in the valley and we may get bills for this payment soon but its at the rumour only stage.

Offline sporran

Yes Roads!!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 21:35:43 PM »
Has anyone got any idea as to how many apartments within "The Viewpoint" complex have been sold. I suspect very few but could be wrong.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2008, 10:40:47 AM »
Last time I raised the point about not buying on the Viepoint until all the lifts and 'cable car' had been completed I came under attack from several people involved in The Viewpoint project.  Any sign whether these have been completed and running yet?  :D

I also heard the 'rumour' about the 600 Lira+ charge - probably from same source (Pam & Johnny).

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Yes Roads!!
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2008, 11:06:39 AM »
We had a meeting with the developers of The Viewpoint (System Yapi) at their offices and proposed a fairly unique plan for selling the apartments, which they agreed to.

The next thing was a humanless email from them a couple of weeks later saying that the whole development was to be exclusively marketed by one "international agent". We were further advised that we, and other agencies should remove the project from our websites and portfolios. They kindly thanked us for our support during 2007. We never heard from them again.

Knowing the current climate in the market, I would love to know who this "international agent" is, who they think can sell 280 units in one complex in Fethiye, better than dozens of local agencies with customers in town, sitting in front of them.

Agencies simply don't need to have every project on their books, we have enough choice for our customers - and where we may have sold The Viewpoint, we'll be selling something else instead.

Offline bigfellow

Yes Roads!!
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »
with all the work being done and money spent, will calis and fethiye become the next Kusadasi.  shame if it did.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2008, 18:28:08 PM »
Note for those of you in Forest Hills - heard today that building has commenced next to Pam/Johnnys and Bill/Mags place.  Could this be the Green Valley 2 complex?

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Yes Roads!!
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2008, 00:19:52 AM »
If it is Doug - we have not been told (nothing new there hahahahahaha).  'If' it is - he wants to get all of Green Valley 1 (and a bit - being G Block!!!) sorted first! He still has 19 or so apartments in blocks a-f (Green Valley) & 6 apartments / duplexes I believe in G Block which was added on as an after thought - which is nothing to do with our Green Valley! Though he likes to think it is - but that's another story which we will not enter into hahaha.

Offline telsoo

Yes Roads!!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 15:43:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by HappyMonday

Note for those of you in Forest Hills - heard today that building has commenced next to Pam/Johnnys and Bill/Mags place.  Could this be the Green Valley 2 complex?

I cant see a lot of space there for a big complex as only about a quarter of the "Green valley" one and there is only a small area in front of John and Pams going down the hill.
To their left looking down by the sign is the road with telegraph poles so what space is there?
Just that small bit in front of their pool?
It would take one small block but no more.

Offline chewyturk

Yes Roads!!
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2008, 19:42:06 PM »
I haven't heard this 600ytl rumour - what the hell is that all about!
I will certainly be checking it out though - I can't see people paying it.

Offline sporran

Yes Roads!!
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2008, 20:33:39 PM »
Re the viewpoint complex, I remember getting a phone call from Ocean estates international in July last year about viewing the showhouse if i was interested. I remember him saying that most of the apartments had been sold and if i was interested i should be quick as they will soon all be sold. Needless to say i have heard nothing since. Does that mean they are all sold - doubt it!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf