Author Topic: New Introductions  (Read 2405 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
New Introductions
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 16:34:26 PM »
Lucy - ignore cef - I think your first post, whilst welcoming Julie, was also a nice little intro. Obviously cef missed the link :)

Where abouts is your place in Calis (nothing to do with you being 3 sisters - honest:D)

Stoop
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 16:36:24 PM by stoop »

Offline carlan

New Introductions
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 17:39:34 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by stoop

Lucy - ignore cef - I think your first post, whilst welcoming Julie, was also a nice little intro. Obviously cef missed the link :)

Where abouts is your place in Calis (nothing to do with you being 3 sisters - honest:D)

Stoop

Down boy!! :D

Offline julesbob0303

New Introductions
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 19:17:46 PM »
lucbob0303 - I think I know who you are, and I think you are taking the mick!  Any more and I'll sell your ticket (which may now turn out to be your Christmas present!)!

Offline lucbob0303

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 13:00:09 PM »
Hiya, sorry I'm actually Julesbob0303's daughter, just replied to see if see if she knew it was me! Was only having a joke with her, didn't think anybody would reply or even look at the message, so sorry if I offended anybody! I am looking forward to visiting our new house in Turkey over Easter though! xXx

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
New Introductions
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 13:24:54 PM »
:D lucbob, I thought there was a connection  :) that's why I started my post with 'LOL'

Hope you all enjoy your hol, didn't mean to cause any concern  :-\ 8) ;)

Offline julesbob0303

New Introductions
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 13:42:50 PM »
Yes, lucbob0303 is my daughter who is away in uni at the moment.  Just happened to mention to her last week about the forum.  Her post really made us laugh, and it did take a minute or so to realise that it was my darling offspring who had written it (really should have guessed by the username though - very similar to mine!)  

She's panicking now as she thinks her flight ticket to Dalaman is now going to be her Christmas present!

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
New Introductions
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 13:51:08 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by julesbob0303

Yes, lucbob0303 is my daughter who is away in uni at the moment.  Just happened to mention to her last week about the forum.  Her post really made us laugh, and it did take a minute or so to realise that it was my darling offspring who had written it (really should have guessed by the username though - very similar to mine!)
She's panicking now as she thinks her flight ticket to Dalaman is now going to be her Christmas present!

8) It's great to have 'all your family' on board CBF  :)  It's just the sort of 'prank' I would pull  :-\ ;)  

You should be safe now... until she gets her Chrissy Pressie :D ;)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
New Introductions
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 06:33:22 AM »
Hi Julie, welcome to the forum. I hope the time goes by quickly until you can spend time again in your new apartment. I don't know if it is better  to be in UK or Turkey at the moment as we are having some heavy rain at the moment. It will be much better when you next come out here!
Pete :D

Offline julesbob0303

New Introductions
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 20:12:11 PM »
Hi Pete, it's dreadful here too!  Really cold today but the rain has actually stopped!  Been left with whole fields under water though!  Roll on Easter!  Enjoy your Christmas and New Year in Turkey.  Julie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf