Author Topic: State Schools  (Read 1984 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline starman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 689
  • Location: Hong Kong
State Schools
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 18:17:45 PM »
This way is more simple. To put the kid in school then a residence permit is needed but for the kid to get one they would need to see notarised proof of permission if one of the parents is not applying for residence.
Done this document many times.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo