Author Topic: new member  (Read 2361 times)

Offline dotty

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 19:46:51 PM »
thanks everyone,we knew there was a 2nd phase, so we arn't worried about that, it was just that we read on the forum that it looks like a complete building site,but never mind ,as long as there's a pool and a bar i'm sure it will be fandabidozi
:D

Offline jinkster

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 20:04:38 PM »
Hi Dotty, we are buying one the Aqua apartments, and are due to come out for two weeks on 1st July. We really can't wait!! I think I'll be looking out for people in the bars , restaurants, thinking, are you so and so on the CB Forum! Anyway,  I received a couple of photos from a friend in Calis today, and it looks great, but yes, still a bit of a building site. Hanel have assured me the pools, gym etc will be ready, but not the restaurant, which I am not fussed about. My name is Sue, and hope to see you in a few days then!

Offline dotty

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 20:13:40 PM »
hi sue,
we were getting a bit worried about it being finished,and staying for 2 weeks on a building site ,and we couldn't get in touch with anyone at hanel house.
i'm so glad that i'm talking to someone who's buying one as well we thought we were the only ones!
like you though i cant wait, we bought a neptune apartment,i hope it's as nice as the show apartment.
see you in calis then
dotty:D

Offline IanK

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 17:35:03 PM »
We are out this weekend for a week - had some pics through from hanel abut 10 days ago - certainly the pools at the bottom end are filled and ready to use.

We have our handover on Monday - but have a hotel for the week anyway while we furnish the apartment.

Ian

Offline DianaJ

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 18:26:30 PM »
We too have bought at Sunset a 2bed in Seahorse and head out on 14th July really looking forward to it now glad to hear they will be some others about I was worried ti might be quiet will have 3 kids with us so will be looking for plenty of company to play with around the pool

Offline dotty

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 19:26:53 PM »
hi everyone,
we will be there on 30th june for 2 weeks staying at the apartment
so glad to hear there will be other people about.
next time we come  i will be there with my daughter and grand-daughters aged 9 and 6 for the school holidays ,at least they'll have someone to play with.
we have had no contact or photos from hanel,we didn't even know where to get the keys or anything,we've no bank account set up either.
how as everyone else found them?
waiting for your replies
dotty

Offline DianaJ

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 22:25:05 PM »
Dotty, we were out last October and someone from Hanel took us to the bank toopen accounta and got us sorted out with tax numbers as well, have you tried getting in touch with the aftersales department I have found they are really helpful. Have you advised them when you are coming exactly so they will be at Sunset to met you ?

Offline dotty

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 19:35:33 PM »
yes we have adviced them when we are coming on the 30th of june, the security guard as got our keys offical handover on monday but no bank account or tax numbers as yet :(

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 15:48:11 PM »
hi dotty and welcome good luck with your new place in the sun

Offline dotty

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 19:56:01 PM »
thanks puma
only 11 hours and we'll be on the plane to the sun.excited but a wee bit nervous as well.can't wait to see what the place is like .

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf