Author Topic: First Victory against Urantas  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Firo

First Victory against Urantas
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 15:05:15 PM »
I can let you know that answer tommorrow night Lynne but do remind me lest I forget.
See you tommorrow
Fi

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 17:04:41 PM »
OK, will send you he latest blast pikky in a mo.  It wasn't as big as the last one.

Offline bulent4848

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 20:38:03 PM »
Hi All
Its Bulent Belli here i run Koycegiz Real Estate. first i am sorry about my english i hope you can understand me this crabbit use to help me he brought his friends to us one is Ronan and scunner one more  but i cant remember the other one and we sold them property and crabbits get money on his friends. later on he start do estate agent job but he been cought by me and he has to sell his property in Turkey and has to leave here . he hate me but i love him if he can come Turkey maybe one day he can stay one of my villa . i will not say anything anymore he can write whatever he want the clever people never believe him and he has 6 operation from his brain so whatever he say thats fine i will not even answer him i can Not go his level and i am really SORRY for this man i dont know why he hate damla emlak he also has been working for them before
PS comeon crabbit write whatever you want show your real face i will not even answer you . i am really really sorry for you .

Bulent

Offline Eric

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 20:41:40 PM »
A personal attack in the Uzumlu forum?? In a subject that is a year old?  Not very friendly I must say!!

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 20:58:51 PM »
and this has what to do with anyone else?  not that I can understand what you are trying to say but  would suggest I don't want to read it in the forum.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 06:55:10 AM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline Firo

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 21:19:45 PM »
Suggest you contact Crabbit direct rather than having a pot at him on a subject that is not relevant and he has no interest in
Prehaps a mod can lock this topic?
Fi

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 22:21:49 PM »
I think this gentleman is replying to the comments made by Crabbit on page 2 of this topic.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 22:22:43 PM by stoop »

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 00:44:11 AM »
Full support from a Turkish chap in here   :)   we 're with you..  Anything to help ?  Actually , dont have much info about it  but i'd heard that and wud like to know more info  'bout the details & things ...

Offline bulent4848

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 08:18:38 AM »
i am really sorry if you think i did wrong posting here about crabbit but he didnt tell me all this to direct to me because all this not true whoever he recommended to you he will be earning money when the members buy property because he is getting comission like he did that for me  he posted lots of nice things about us here before because he were working for us (i am sure some old members will know this) and also if you were doing bussines and if someone post all this things to forum about you and your bussines rather than telling you direct would you be happy? ofcourse you can not make everyone happy but i am the one of the best property seller in Koycegiz and lots of people living here who i sold if you talk with them most of them will tell you nice things about me . i never say i am perfect but i am not that bad . if you think i did wrong posting here about him i m sorry i respect all your comment and you can delete my post.

thanks
Bulent
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:34:05 AM by bulent4848 »

Offline peecee

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 08:22:12 AM »
I'm lost!!!!????

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf