Author Topic: Transfers  (Read 6312 times)

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Transfers
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 21:02:33 PM »
It took you 23 minutes to reply, then you go and delete it,  what a waste of finger energy.   :D

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Transfers
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 21:16:20 PM »
I felt it best to give them the opportunity to remove their slanderous statement. They are a business and I have no desire to help ruin them. They have bills to pay like everyone else.

The post that I made about them being late for our friend's pick up is completely true and whilst it is not good practice to be late for pick ups I understand that these things do happen sometimes. A simple explanation would have been much better than the reply they made. I made no bad comments about their property management.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »
Just back on the Board again. Regardless of what team Orange say I have checked the details sent & flight details and they are correct. I also emailed Orange earlier in the day to say flight was delayed. It does not matter what you say - whoever spoke to my wife at the airport was very rude and she was made to wait for 2 hours before leaving and being told continually to wait for´5 mins`- not good enough when she was alone with 3 kids. Nothing was made clear to her about how long the daly was and...sorry...but we wont be using you again.

Offline mac

Transfers
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 20:23:22 PM »
I think to run agood buisiness you should keep your customers happy and treat them fair, that way they will stay loyal to you  :)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Transfers
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 23:55:25 PM »
 :) Not good enough, especially with 3 kids in tow, Hate to say it after so many good reports, but once again, its , complacency,

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Transfers
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 00:02:27 AM »
It's easy to think that and of course it isn't ideal. What I do know is that running a transfer business must put you into an early grave. 1000 event free transfers and all you hear about are the two that for whatever reason didn't work out. For the profit made I think I'd rather get a job removing chewing gum from the pavements with my teeth.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Transfers
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 00:09:10 AM »
:D You might need it, if you stay in Scotloand much longer. ;)

Offline jantaylor

Transfers
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2008, 18:20:46 PM »
I agree with Keith completely, Orange have a lot of transfers and managing them must be a nightmare.  You rarely get compliments when things go well.  I would not be happy with waiting around with small children either, but we are all human and mistakes happen in any business.  All that I know is that their service has always been excellent for my family and some of our transfers get complicated with different numbers arriving and going - this year they even dropped my daughter off to some godforsaken place in the mountains from Gocek and then transferred her to my apartment - I would only use Orange because I have heard so many horror stories of people having to shout at their drivers to wake them up- we usually have night flights and I know that Ahmet won't let his drivers make more than two trips after midnight.  I'll pay a little more if I have to and I'll even wait a while if I have to, safety will always come first and I feel safe with Orange.
By the way Keith, why are you always out of the country when I come over, I'm beginning to get paranoid!
Jan

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Transfers
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 12:00:36 PM »
It's nothing personal Jan I promise :D Apart from having our traditional August holiday out of the heat, and dozy wife falling down the stairs, I'm working on a few things in UK, which are all secret  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf