Author Topic: Tours  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Tours
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 22:35:24 PM »
you can, they have made some terraces to allow you to walk out on them.

Offline sunlover

Tours
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 08:58:51 AM »
We did the trip to both places last year, you just need to go along the promenade and speak to the tour operator,s there they a do the 2 day trip, i think it cost us about £40.00pp.
Ephisus was beautifull and very interesting, Pammukalle was most impressive, you can walk along parts of it with NO shoes on as it ruins it(although some people take no notice of this), it is a long trip on the coach for them both, but certainly worth it..

Have a great time,

Sunlover

Offline smoggie

Tours
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »
Thanks for all the info you all took the time to give,it certainly seems worth doing.Its really helpful when you can speak to someone who has done these things and dont mind replying.Just 9 more sleeps then we can get some sunshine......starting to get webbed feet with all this rain...lol....suppose they will come in handy on the boat ride:D Thanks again  8)

Offline STEVErx

Tours
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 11:31:37 AM »
and swiming

Offline CAROL BROWNE

Tours
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 20:00:34 PM »
hi smoggie just got back from calais yesterday we done the two day trip to ephesus& pammukale lots of traveling but worth it we booked with lion tours on the seafront by han hotel have a good time

Offline kevman

Tours
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 20:46:22 PM »
Excellent trip. Not to be missed really.We did it last September and it was still very hot at Ephesus.Pammukale is something else. Well worth the travelling to see both places. The hotel was very good as well. Don't go with out your swimwear.

Offline philrose

Tours
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 05:38:00 AM »
Whoever you decide to go with make sure the price you pay includes everything.
i.e. Admission to the sites, tour guides, meals at the hotel etc.
It's not unknown for some operators to quote what seems to be a bargain price by not including some of the above.
Also the later in the season it is, the more likely it is you can haggle the price down ;)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Tours
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 10:35:26 AM »
We fancy doing the 2 day trip and would usually book all our trips with Carole &  Tayfun- currently asking £48 or £45 on line - but I can see the same trip on Calis main street at £40 without haggling!

Am I right in thinking that we would problably end up on the aame coaches as I would think they are all just selling on behalf of one or two operators???

As we are also going to book to go to Dalyan and one other tour so we will be spending circa £160 so if I can save £20 I may as well :D

Ian  :)

Offline tel

Tours
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 10:49:36 AM »
Ian, why not go to Dalyan on the Dolmus and do your own thing. Anyway if you do book multiple trips then you can expect discount and you're right, do look around for the best price. Karacay and Seaside are usually competitive. Think you're correct on coach as the first time we went on the two day trip we went on a Seaside Travel bus, although not booked with them. Good luck.

Offline scouser2

Tours
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2010, 11:04:24 AM »
Don't forget, Seaside tours were involved in promoting the Dolphinarium.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf